• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passed by the times, and UNC STILL can't beat us. Read that part again about how that offense dumped 60 points on your team. I'd say that sort of validates the offense. But you can bring up UGA again in your defense, even though not a single ACC team last year even came CLOSE to being as good as they were.

We can brag about owning UNC. We have a school full of nerds with a handful of smart rednecks and few 3 star football players. We are not a pool of sports talent, and yet, on the gridiron, we still own your team. We have managed to pull out more wins against UGA since the before mentioned year of 1998 than you have against us, and yet, you have the gall to say how bad we are. I don't see any GT fans talking real trash to UGA fans, because we understand they are just flat out better on the field. We will beat them again eventually, everybody knows this. But we aren't talking shit to them now. Considering our mutual records, maybe you should learn from that.

As for the championships, in football, GT4, UNC0. We might not have a shot of winning another in our lifetime, but at least we have one in recent memory. Funny, we have a NC more recent that UNC has a mere ACC championship. And WE'RE a crappy team??? Maybe, but still better than UNC.

Yeah, yadda yadda yadda. Heard all that crap before. We lost 4 games last year, you lost 7.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me the last non-Tech to win the Coastal?

North Carolina won the Coastal just last year. If we weren't on a post-season ban we would have been in the CCG instead of GT.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I get giddy when someone brings up my team at all on this board, good or bad. I hardly EVER get to talk about my team on the hoop.:pout::pout::pout:

Should tell you something about your team. :lol:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we get Bane and BCALUM2000 over here!

Offer them free pizza. That's the only reason I came over here.

Still waiting on my damn pizza too btw..... figured it was in the mail or something. :mad:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you didn't win it because you were being punished for blatantly cheating in just about every aspect of college sports. So what is the real answer?

Well, VT didn't win it because - well, they sucked. :lol:

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys think Pitt will play in the Orange bowl this year?

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitt has to play FSU the first game of the season on National Television.

Nice welcoming gift ..... thanks ACC

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we had a bad year. You have had a bad three decades even when cheating your asses off.

Well, that's what happens when you try to cooperate withe NCAAIC. They don't let you play your players so cheating gives you no benefit.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus take that Big East basketball style down to the tar heel state and pound on those pansy teams.

:laugh3:

I can hardly wait to get Pitt, Syracuse and Louisville on the BB court. We are going to be one MEAN ASS BB conference.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

I can hardly wait to get Pitt, Syracuse and Louisville on the BB court. We are going to be one MEAN ASS BB conference.

It was already a brutal BB conference ..... Now it will be undoubtable the best group in all of college hoops.

There were rumors circulating the addition of Uconn .... but now that Calhoun is gone, there are doubts about the schools ability to rebound, and I think the ACC will pass.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was already a brutal BB conference ..... Now it will be undoubtable the best group in all of college hoops.

There were rumors circulating the addition of Uconn .... but now that Calhoun is gone, there are doubts about the schools ability to rebound, and I think the ACC will pass.

Yeah, Calhoun being gone hurts. And Boston College would be butt hurt big time if we ever took UConn into the conference.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't think so either. I think we'll just stand pat for several years, wait and see before we want anybody else. 15 1/2 teams is more than enough.

FIFY