• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we weren't looking up at anyone in the Coastal last year. We finished 8-4 while GT finished 7-7. Ouch.

Yeah, I wouldn't have wanted to watch yet another ACCCG from the couch if I was you either. See? Cheating, and UNC STILL has nothing to show for it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but we still dumped 60 points on your team with an offense you have only been seeing for the last half decade every year.

UNC is a completely underachieving marvel. I had to go back all the way to 1980 to find your last ACC championship. You know what's funnier than that? Duke, Wake, and Maryland have won the ACC since UNC has.

And LOL at UNC swinging on the nutsack of UGA

I'm not swinging on anything. Your teams seem to have been passed by the times, though. Maybe another golf championship in your future? Maybe.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I wouldn't have wanted to watch yet another ACCCG from the couch if I was you either. See? Cheating, and UNC STILL has nothing to show for it.

Yeah, you would know all about that considering your wonderful coach cost you your only ACC championship in the last decade by breaking the rules. Heck, they would have made you forfeit wins against UGA and Iowa but they couldn't because you lost those games outright - even with the cheaters playing! Ouch.

GT fans have nothing to brag about. 1990 is a year that will live on in GT history in infamy. Because that is the last time GT will ever win a NC in any men's team event. Sucks, don't it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our bowl tie ins suck!

They don't suck from a financial standpoint. Losing the Peach hurts because that was a huge payout but I expect the Peach will take an ACC team whenever they can do so.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are second in bowl payouts to the SEC only. We lead the B1G right now by a slight margin, even without the Peach Bowl.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC bowls :L

ACC :L

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not swinging on anything. Your teams seem to have been passed by the times, though. Maybe another golf championship in your future? Maybe.

Passed by the times, and UNC STILL can't beat us. Read that part again about how that offense dumped 60 points on your team. I'd say that sort of validates the offense. But you can bring up UGA again in your defense, even though not a single ACC team last year even came CLOSE to being as good as they were.

Yeah, you would know all about that considering your wonderful coach cost you your only ACC championship in the last decade by breaking the rules. Heck, they would have made you forfeit wins against UGA and Iowa but they couldn't because you lost those games outright - even with the cheaters playing! Ouch.

GT fans have nothing to brag about. 1990 is a year that will live on in GT history in infamy. Because that is the last time GT will ever win a NC in any men's team event. Sucks, don't it.

We can brag about owning UNC. We have a school full of nerds with a handful of smart rednecks and few 3 star football players. We are not a pool of sports talent, and yet, on the gridiron, we still own your team. We have managed to pull out more wins against UGA since the before mentioned year of 1998 than you have against us, and yet, you have the gall to say how bad we are. I don't see any GT fans talking real trash to UGA fans, because we understand they are just flat out better on the field. We will beat them again eventually, everybody knows this. But we aren't talking shit to them now. Considering our mutual records, maybe you should learn from that.

As for the championships, in football, GT4, UNC0. We might not have a shot of winning another in our lifetime, but at least we have one in recent memory. Funny, we have a NC more recent that UNC has a mere ACC championship. And WE'RE a crappy team??? Maybe, but still better than UNC.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This thread has gone to a place that makes me giggle.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has gone to a place that makes me giggle.

Me too. I get giddy when someone brings up my team at all on this board, good or bad. I hardly EVER get to talk about my team on the hoop.:pout::pout::pout:

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically we forfitted it last year. Still doesn't count.

So we can still count that ACC Championship a few years ago, then. I like the way you are thinking, MAN!

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So we can still count that ACC Championship a few years ago, then. I like the way you are thinking, MAN!

Nah, we self imposed. Ours doesn't count...technically.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, we self imposed. Ours doesn't count...technically.

It's up to you. You beat us fair and square, so I have no beef with your Coastal claim if you want it.