• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck does Cleveland have so many injuries early. A bunch of softies. Just random injuries or guys sitting out every game.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawl back in your hole, let the normal people talk
I'm not the one that used emotional, derogatory language. You did.

And if you want me to be brutally honest - Yes, the people I blog about do conduct more professionally that you did have in this argument, and I honestly think you're better than this.

The Thunder may or may not benefit in the long run from the Watson/JaMychal trade. Remains to be seen. Just pointed out that I like how it's worked out for Denver. No reason to have an emotional breakdown over it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if you want me to be brutally honest - Yes, the people I blog about do conduct more professionally that you did have in this argument, and I honestly think you're better than this.

The Thunder may or may not benefit in the long run from the Watson/JaMychal trade. Remains to be seen. Just pointed out that I like how it's worked out for Denver. No reason to have an emotional breakdown over it.
Be sure and let us know how the teeny poll turns out.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you're just arguing for the sake of arguing w/o knowing what the topic is about... Thanks for clearing that up and it's right up your alley anyway.
No, you confused child, we are clowning you for trying to imply OKC makes bad moves by pointing to some random backup they didn't need ending up on your team. He's a meaningless nobody that Presti probably already forgot about, and there will be no long run effect on the Thunder from that trade. Your flex is stupid. Then you brought up the 2027 Nuggets for some reason. You're a terrible poster, not even trolling. You make no sense.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t get why they’re fighting

The watson trade was a good move for okc and Denver just made a good pick

Rockets showed how hard it is to have 4 rookies on one class

The same logic of the watson trade is applicable to their role in the harden trade

So what are they really bickering about

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you confused child, we are clowning you for trying to imply OKC makes bad moves by pointing to some random backup they didn't need ending up on your team. He's a meaningless nobody that Presti probably already forgot about, and there will be no long run effect on the Thunder from that trade. Your flex is stupid. Then you brought up the 2027 Nuggets for some reason. You're a terrible poster, not even trolling. You make no sense.
He continues to develop at the rate he is he won't be a backup too long and will eventually make MPJ expendable.

Never said Presti was incompetent. Just pointing out he took his odds on 2027 over the guy we went with.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@thunderc I think he just said jv girls basketball players know more about basketball than you.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many guys deserve NBA play time over Emoni Bates

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get why they’re fighting

The watson trade was a good move for okc and Denver just made a good pick

Rockets showed how hard it is to have 4 rookies on one class

The same logic of the watson trade is applicable to their role in the harden trade

So what are they really bickering about

No idea...but I'm entertained. lol

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He continues to develop at the rate he is he won't be a backup too long and will eventually make MPJ expendable.

Never said Presti was incompetent. Just pointing out he took his odds on 2027 over the guy we went with.

He took odds on the pick being better than 30 and not having as many rookies on the roster in 2027

Last edited: