• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanks to all posters here

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to take this time to thank all the posters here for being such classy people. I can't thank you guys enough for showing this class when the Bruins lost Friday night. Not one person started a thread or rubbed it in my face about that epic collapse. All the things that get said about Flyers fans, yet they were the most gracious in victory. It just goes to show what a great job is being done recruiting members who are more than just hockey fans, they are great ladies and gentlemen. Again, thank you for being so cool and letting me be a part of this board. I'll always try to keep my posts to the highest standards.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I probably would have been hiding if 1) the flyers actually got swept and/or 2) That same situation happened to us. So yea, its nice when no one else is rubbing it in except espn who decided that something in hockey was relevant enough to show to the country

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We Bruins fans have been getting hammered at the swamp, especially on the Bruins board. The trolls came out of the woodwork

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it won't take away the pain, but at least you can look forward to adding Hall or Seguin next year.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it won't take away the pain, but at least you can look forward to adding Hall or Seguin next year.

If the Oilers don't take Hall, they are fools in my opinion. At this point, they need to take the best player available regardless of position. Hall is stepping up big time in this Memorial Cup and he outplayed Seguin in the OHL playoff matchup between the two.

That said, never underestimate Lowebellini.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries, BTM. You yourself are classy. If you were suck cock sucking troll we would have used you to wipe our asses.

That isn't you, though.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to take this time to thank all the posters here for being such classy people. I can't thank you guys enough for showing this class when the Bruins lost Friday night. Not one person started a thread or rubbed it in my face about that epic collapse. All the things that get said about Flyers fans, yet they were the most gracious in victory. It just goes to show what a great job is being done recruiting members who are more than just hockey fans, they are great ladies and gentlemen. Again, thank you for being so cool and letting me be a part of this board. I'll always try to keep my posts to the highest standards.

Every Bruins representative on here is a very good poster and individual, You guy's never talked shit when you were up 3-0, so we would have been the classless POS org as we've been accused of, had we done otherwise. Remember ladies and gents, A few individuals do not make up an entire fanbase!:D

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
we all know what made the swamp such a shithole.
I think everybody is being very careful to not replicate that here.

hopefully the honeymoon stage lasts.
(and responsible mods will help a ton)

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

It's bad enough without the swamp-like taunts. Bruins will be back

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not all bad news. You still have this kid as a fan of the Bruins:

Last edited by a moderator:

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I didn't offend all the Coyotes fans here. Oh that's right...

HEYOOOO!!!

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he's howling mad right now.

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg