• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanks Gasol for the 2 championships

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Lakers. No reason to give up assets just to unload Bynum.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Lakers. No reason to give up assets just to unload Bynum.

I'd like to see the Cavs get a better player than Pau while unloading Bynum, because that'll never happen.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see the Cavs get a better player than Pau while unloading Bynum, because that'll never happen.

Exactly, in the end it's going to come down to how bad the Cavs want to avoid paying that extra $6 million. There is no way they get a better return for Bynum than Pau and the Lakers do not HAVE to unload Pau right now if they don't feel they are getting enough.

If Pau plays well, as we get closer to the trade deadline, there will be contenders willing to give the Lakers a better deal if they feel adding Pau can help them.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you Trojan. Patiently wait for a deal near deadline. High second rounder is a reasonable goal

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the real world in business - if a customer insults you - then as a person serving the public you are required to smil and respond politely without insulting them. You don't tell them that they are ugly. I am not just talking abouta typical waitress in a restaurant or a clerk in a motel or store. Throughout the entire business world, the fans are the customers and the professional thing for Howard to do is to simply say - you are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. That is what a professional does. A thug in the ghetto typically throws shit back like that.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm Cleveland, I'd do the Jefferson deal with Utah. He'd give them the cool veteran presence they need to challenge for a Playoff spot in the weak east.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the real world in business - if a customer insults you - then as a person serving the public you are required to smil and respond politely without insulting them. You don't tell them that they are ugly. I am not just talking abouta typical waitress in a restaurant or a clerk in a motel or store. Throughout the entire business world, the fans are the customers and the professional thing for Howard to do is to simply say - you are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. That is what a professional does. A thug in the ghetto typically throws shit back like that.

So only thugs in the ghetto typically throw shit back like that? If that is true, then this whole damn country is a ghetto.

The point is, there are professionals in every field that would do what howard did. We have presidents, government officials, teachers, public officials, etc. who do and say jerk things. Do that mean they come from the ghetto too?

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm Cleveland, I'd do the Jefferson deal with Utah. He'd give them the cool veteran presence they need to challenge for a Playoff spot in the weak east.

Of course you would. That means the Lakers got nothing from Cleveland.

And Pau doesn't give them that playoff presence?? Regardless of all the talk, the Cavs aren't making the playoffs with or without Pau or Jefferson!