• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you, defense!!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shew, after a really good, strong start, the offense decided to take the last three quarters off, Gibby has the defense playing pretty well so far this year, even though everyone on here pours buckets on the defense, they saved the day today with the pick six!!! The offense put the defense in a position in the heat of West Texas to be worn completely out by doing absolutely nothing in the second half, but the D came through, delivering the W at TT that the offense was giving away, great win, Mounties!!! This team can go far this year IF they can play a whole game, both the offense and defense take series off at critical times.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shew, after a really good, strong start, the offense decided to take the last three quarters off, Gibby has the defense playing pretty well so far this year, even though everyone on here pours buckets on the defense, they saved the day today with the pick six!!! The offense put the defense in a position in the heat of West Texas to be worn completely out by doing absolutely nothing in the second half, but the D came through, delivering the W at TT that the offense was giving away, great win, Mounties!!! This team can go far this year IF they can play a whole game, both the offense and defense take series off at critical times.

Makes a big difference when you have a 5 star on the nose and rotating two four stars in the front 3 and having a 4 star corner in lockdown.......talent matters in this defense... and having a big time disruptive NT makes this defense go!

Welcome back DAD!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes a big difference when you have a 5 star on the nose and rotating two four stars in the front 3 and having a 4 star corner in lockdown.......talent matters in this defense... and having a big time disruptive NT makes this defense go!

Welcome back DAD!
Where has everyone been??? I am cautiously optimistic for this season, I hope we see both sides of the ball quit taking naps at key points in games!!!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right DAD.

Me and slaton talk all the time. He wasn’t sure this defense was going to be much better than last year. Before the season started, I started a thread sharing my feeling about the upcoming year.

IMO, this defense was going to be good with a potential to be great. If the defense is great, we have a chance for something special.

A lot of WVU fans were scared of TT because they could pass the ball. Are they still scared?

This year gonna be special...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right DAD.

Me and slaton talk all the time. He wasn’t sure this defense was going to be much better than last year. Before the season started, I started a thread sharing my feeling about the upcoming year.

IMO, this defense was going to be good with a potential to be great. If the defense is great, we have a chance for something special.

A lot of WVU fans were scared of TT because they could pass the ball. Are they still scared?

This year gonna be special...
I see that the "experts" still have us finishing second in the league and going to the Sugar bowl. The more ball I watch this year, the more I am convinced we MAY be the best in the B12 this year, Oklahoma looks to be vulnerable, we have a better D than they do, so I think we may finally beat them in league play. If a certain young man stays healthy, and we quit taking naps on both sides of the ball, this is going to be a great year!!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that KU was a great challenge, but the defense was in lock down mode yesterday.

Taking away KU’s final drive against our 3rd string defense, we shut KU down. What did they have at half... something like 12 yds rushing? 66 yds passing?

They made 2 or 3 big offensive plays on their 2nd scoring drive.

Worried about the health of Tonkery. He did not play the 2nd half. Avery was out. Pitts looked great at Bandit!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being thin at LB especially at the Mike was exposed yesterday