• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank Jesus For Media Day.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just to be a dick

i dont understand how liberals can like coach pelini, he is about hard work, and earning stuff

doesnt make sense for a lib to like him

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ landon.

I liked Pelini's conference, he seemed ready to go.. It was also good to hear Prince, that's the first I've heard him speak publicly, and thought he did a good job, even said he never had intentions of going to the NFL... I haven't watched the other 2 videos yet, probably will tomorrow.

I'm excited for this football team more than I ever have been, I don't know if that's because I'm young, or because it's special, but I like it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a rumor that Pelini actually voted for Obama, but they didn't want the people of Nebraska knowing about it so they just told everyone he voted for McCain. Wouldn't that just hurt the feelings of Husker fans statewide.

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a rumor that Pelini actually voted for Obama, but they didn't want the people of Nebraska knowing about it so they just told everyone he voted for McCain. Wouldn't that just hurt the feelings of Husker fans statewide.

i don't give a shit who he voted for. He's our football coach and a damn good one

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landon why are you bein so close minded? Because I'm a Dem I automatically don't work hard. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Keep it up.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I second that too. I don't give a flying fuck who he voted for, I love husker football, and I love Bo. Full disclosure I heard he voted for Obama too.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't give a shit who he voted for. He's our football coach and a damn good one

I know....I don't care either. I just remember around election time though when all the threads over on Disney were about how we need to vote like our Head Coach.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm officially done talking about politics on this board. All the sudden I'm Landon's enemy because of this stupid ass bill. Doesn't affect me negatively in any way, so I officially have the stance of "I DO NOT CARE, STOP CRYING"
Keep that shit out of here, Landon said it himself, there is a politics board on this site for a reason. Not questioning your moderating Landon, but I would have thought you would move a thread like you started to that exact board.
I come here to talk Husker ball, and the occasional bullshit, but NOT POLITICS. God I need a windsheild wiper on my screen for everyones tears flooding this board.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a sec I swear I just got IP banned.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm officially done talking about politics on this board. All the sudden I'm Landon's enemy because of this stupid ass bill. Doesn't affect me negatively in any way, so I officially have the stance of "I DO NOT CARE, STOP CRYING"
Keep that shit out of here, Landon said it himself, there is a politics board on this site for a reason. Not questioning your moderating Landon, but I would have thought you would move a thread like you started to that exact board.
I come here to talk Husker ball, and the occasional bullshit, but NOT POLITICS. God I need a windsheild wiper on my screen for everyones tears flooding this board.

I am gettin pretty sick of hearing about it all as well. I'm not saying just here, but everywhere I go. I go to work and all I hear is "We're all doomed....omg what are we going to do? I'm glad I stashed away all that money years back because now I'm going to need it just to stay alive."

It is ridiculous in reality. I have done some complaining about this bill too, but it truly is ridiculous. So now other people have health care, well that's too bad. It was a decision made and that's all there is to it. It's life, fuck it. We live and then we die. Sometimes it's like we think we are living in fantasy land here and life will just go on forever. We want everything the way we want it.....there are a shit ton of other people living here though too who want things their way.

CAforNU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the new fodder Pants.

Thanks for the funny comment Landon.

Thanks to us moving on and talking about football.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
question if you want, but this directly affects nebraska as we (nebraska) already filed suit vs the federal government, so it does pertain to nebraska

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey everyone, look at the bright side... shady is gone forever on this board! Hip hip hooray!

Okay Jed, I'm ready for your, "you're obsessed with shady" reply! :)

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
question if you want, but this directly affects nebraska as we (nebraska) already filed suit vs the federal government, so it does pertain to nebraska

Maybe so, but it doesn't pertain to Nebraska sports though.