• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TGIF

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBi3g34CUAIx6HO.jpg

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while bringing up the video, I seen trailer for Expenadbles 3.

Stallone. Arnold. Wesley Snipes. Harrison Ford. Mel Gibson.

Are you shitting me?!?!?!

Must fucking see this movie!

That is the point of that franchise. They bring in a bunch of otherwise former action heroes to team up. Each movie, the cast changes a bit, with Stallone and Arnold being the main/key players.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to know there are still young people today who have goals and ambitions.

BqlRZQpCMAAlPLZ.jpg

Good luck with that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also - Daniel Bard has fallen to pieces!

Released being he walked and or hit his last 16 of 18 batters faced or something like that. Not good

Last edited by a moderator:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi fuckers!
Just kidding- you're not really fuckers, i just don't know your names so don't take it personal.
Though I am taking it personal that I have to hear fuckshaw's name for the 3rd day in a row like he's mf'in jesus or something! (i may have consumed too much alcohol last night- bear with me)
and that girl that wants to marry a hockey player... she's getting told to have bigger goals by a girl named BlondeBarbie? Really, bitch? Really?
Okay- i'm gonna take a nap now :)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay- i'm gonna take a nap now

I'll be right over!!!! :wave::wave:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi fuckers!
Just kidding- you're not really fuckers, i just don't know your names so don't take it personal.
Though I am taking it personal that I have to hear fuckshaw's name for the 3rd day in a row like he's mf'in jesus or something! (i may have consumed too much alcohol last night- bear with me)
and that girl that wants to marry a hockey player... she's getting told to have bigger goals by a girl named BlondeBarbie? Really, bitch? Really?

:yahoo::lol::laugh3:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi fuckers!

No no. BlondeBarbie is the one who wants to marry the hockey player.

The person running the Detroit Red Wings twitter said she should have bigger goals.

Like.....

running a pro sports team's twitter account.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthea-by-David-Bellemere-for-Treats-Magazine-0.jpg

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, it's too early for Machado to make a move like this. But, what do I know?

It’s not exactly ideal timing considering his recent suspension and overall struggles this season, but Orioles third baseman Manny Machado has his own brand of salsa coming out, to be revealed Tuesday.
Here’s more from the Baltimore Sun:
The salsas, which come in mild and medium flavors, will be available exclusively at area Giant stores, and appears to be a limited run.
The salsa is a product of PLB Sports, which appears to have the market cornered on celebrity-endorsed food products. Their client list includes Patriots’ star Rob Gronkowski (Gronk Flakes), Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia (black bean salsa), and Steelers’ Brett “The Diesel” Kiesel salsa.
Not really a great sign for a salsa when it comes in only “mild” and “medium.”

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, it's too early for Machado to make a move like this. But, what do I know?

It’s not exactly ideal timing considering his recent suspension and overall struggles this season, but Orioles third baseman Manny Machado has his own brand of salsa coming out, to be revealed Tuesday.
Here’s more from the Baltimore Sun:
The salsas, which come in mild and medium flavors, will be available exclusively at area Giant stores, and appears to be a limited run.
The salsa is a product of PLB Sports, which appears to have the market cornered on celebrity-endorsed food products. Their client list includes Patriots’ star Rob Gronkowski (Gronk Flakes), Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia (black bean salsa), and Steelers’ Brett “The Diesel” Kiesel salsa.
Not really a great sign for a salsa when it comes in only “mild” and “medium.”

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no. BlondeBarbie is the one who wants to marry the hockey player.

The person running the Detroit Red Wings twitter said she should have bigger goals.

Like.....

running a pro sports team's twitter account.

Just for you Rob -

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi fuckers!

Should we be talking about Ryan Braun instead??

:laugh3: