• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TGIF

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vin Scully's call of Kershaw's no no was the 19th time he called a no hitter.

Holy shit!!!!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USA USA USA USA

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love Brandon Phillips.

Brandon Phillips doesn’t take actual fact-based criticism very well sometimes, but he’s a pretty good sport about drunk hecklers.
Wednesday night, the Reds-Pirates game was a soggy affair, which pretty much emptied out PNC Park. One of the people who stayed was a Pirates fan, who decided to heckle Reds players pretty continuously. Since the park was empty, the players heard him loud and clear. One of them was Brandon Phillips who smiled at the jeering and then, after the game, did something fun. From the Pirates’ fan brother over at Reddit:
. . . after the game, Brandon Phillips runs over and hands my brother this ball. He said Mr. Phillips was completely cool about the whole thing. We’re Pirates fans, but I’ll be rooting for the Reds as long as is doesn’t mess with Pittsburgh’s chances at a pennant.
This is what he wrote on the ball-
Dear Drunk Guy, Thank You 4 All The Love & Support!! Now Take This Ball And Shut The Phuck Up!! :)
From Yours Truly,
Brandon Phillips

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brandon Phillips doesn’t take actual fact-based criticism very well sometimes, but he’s a pretty good sport about drunk hecklers.
Wednesday night, the Reds-Pirates game was a soggy affair, which pretty much emptied out PNC Park. One of the people who stayed was a Pirates fan, who decided to heckle Reds players pretty continuously. Since the park was empty, the players heard him loud and clear. One of them was Brandon Phillips who smiled at the jeering and then, after the game, did something fun. From the Pirates’ fan brother over at Reddit:
. . . after the game, Brandon Phillips runs over and hands my brother this ball. He said Mr. Phillips was completely cool about the whole thing. We’re Pirates fans, but I’ll be rooting for the Reds as long as is doesn’t mess with Pittsburgh’s chances at a pennant.
Dear Drunk Guy, Thank You 4 All The Love & Support!! Now Take This Ball And Shut The Phuck Up!! :)
From Yours Truly,
Brandon Phillips

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch closely.

The ball ends up where it started.

Let's see you, or anyone, do that again...

tb_joyce_smallball_ooht3ook.gif

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bang for the buck is guaranteed here -
A’s one-dollar man Brad Mills is starting tonight

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bang for the buck is guaranteed here -
A’s one-dollar man Brad Mills is starting tonight

He was one of the kids in the Brewers organization that I had high hopes for. Good for him that he is getting his shot - much less with a contending team.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was one of the kids in the Brewers organization that I had high hopes for. Good for him that he is getting his shot - much less with a contending team.

And if he can beat the Sux, even better!!! :suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From Yours Truly,
Brandon Phillips

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also - Daniel Bard has fallen to pieces!

Released being he walked and or hit his last 16 of 18 batters faced or something like that. Not good

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little on the too skinny side for me, but still, a keeper -

amber-arbucci.jpg

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eck watches Eck win last nights big head race

eck_mascot_pz6zwvhl.gif

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From Yours Truly,
Brandon Phillips

LOL So funny that it is definitely worth posting twice!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jose Canseco, turtle lover -

canseco.jpg

Looks like those turtles are eating better than I am!

First thing I always associate with Canseco, though there are many options, is the fly ball that he headed into the right field seats for a HR while playing RF.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while bringing up the video, I seen trailer for Expenadbles 3.

Stallone. Arnold. Wesley Snipes. Harrison Ford. Mel Gibson.

Are you shitting me?!?!?!

Must fucking see this movie!