• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Texas@West"byGod"Virginia

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least UT is still in the running for the B12. OU is out. I think OSU gets it this year, as I think they run the table from here out. They get BU in Stillwater. BU sucks in big games on the road. Okie State is healthy and I think they take UT in Austin. They will take us. OSU and BU will both have 1 Conf loss. OSU gets the head to head. At least this is how I see it playing out. Could be wrong. As my wife assures me, I am wrong on a daily basis :o)

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, that game almost gave me one of those mini-strokes...

Hook'em

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol....I jest, due to most of the posts I've seen from your fellow alumni the past couple weeks. They seem very concerned about rankings. The way I see it, unless you're in the top 5 or so, doesn't matter much. I don't think OU or UT is in fear of that happening this season, so its for pride now. We both have a tough final stretch. We still have to play a renewed KSU team, plus Okie St. Not looking forward to either of those. Hopefully we can take ISU; however they seem to upset one of the B12 elite each season. Could be us.
You are playing for pride, UT us playing to win the CC. There's a huge difference. Not being a hater, but you and UT are not in the same situation right now.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are playing for pride, UT us playing to win the CC. There's a huge difference. Not being a hater, but you and UT are not in the same situation right now.

Its true UT has a chance of taking the B12. I don't see them doing it with their schedule. They will most likely finish ahead of us. Guess we'll know alot more this time in Dec.

Will be an exciting finish.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we won??? ... with a pass to a former LB and an INT by a current LB seals the game???

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a fun game to watch. I don't know how many turnover WV had but they did every thing they could to give the game away. McCoy showing once again he is clearly better than Ash. Texas doesn't win this game with Ash at qb. I hope this helps Mack keep his job.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is not even close if ASH plays

Texas got the ball 3 times inside the WVU 25 yard line in the first half.

The Mountaineers were putting 10 guys in the box. They knew that McCoy was horribly off.

If nothing else, David Ash could have used his legs to make things happen.

McCoy could not hit the broad side of a barn.

He was laughably inaccurate.....with the idiotic fade pattern to Shipley as the one "designated" play

He was the worst player on the field for 90% of the game.

He was at a 35% completion rate with 92 yards and an INT heading into the 4th quarter.

Yes, he turns it on and plays "hero ball" when it becomes crunch time.

But, he was god awful horrible to keep it a close game for too long.

ASH > McCoy and its not even a close argument.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is not even close if ASH plays

Texas got the ball 3 times inside the WVU 25 yard line in the first half.

The Mountaineers were putting 10 guys in the box. They knew that McCoy was horribly off.

If nothing else, David Ash could have used his legs to make things happen.

McCoy could not hit the broad side of a barn.

He was laughably inaccurate.....with the idiotic fade pattern to Shipley as the one "designated" play

He was the worst player on the field for 90% of the game.

He was at a 35% completion rate with 92 yards and an INT heading into the 4th quarter.

Yes, he turns it on and plays "hero ball" when it becomes crunch time.

But, he was god awful horrible to keep it a close game for too long.

ASH > McCoy and its not even a close argument.

You realize if Millard doesn't give it to your guys twice inside our 15, WVU wins by 10 plus.