• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas culture change.....

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nuttier than squirrel turds

It's all those Shulginesque-bathtub psychedelic concoctions he's been ingesting at those NUEVO-HIPPIE festivals.

Art....pfffft.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit. WTF is wrong with you people. I've asked to be deleted/banned and you won't do it. Don't you assholes have balls?
You can write that I was disruptive and questioned the validity of this board.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit. WTF is wrong with you people. I've asked to be deleted/banned and you won't do it. Don't you assholes have balls?

nope, I have no balls

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

rici_boy_small1.jpg

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you assholes would give me the ability I would delete my account. WTF is wrong with you? Are you such jerks that you won't delete my account.
It really makes me question this board. WTF do I need to do for this to happen? Do I need to create a thousand new threads with the subject of "Delete my account"?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you assholes would give me the ability I would delete my account. WTF is wrong with you? Are you such jerks that you won't delete my account.
It really makes me question this board. WTF do I need to do for this to happen? Do I need to create a thousand new threads with the subject of "Delete my account"?

Your account will NEVER be deleted. I can't be more clear about that.

If you don't want to be here, then leave. Pretty simple.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol...

:wtf2:

Just don't come back?

:pound:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go Charlie.

Don't go.

Not like this.

We were just getting to know each other.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's really funny? Ford. threaten to call the a&m police dept. and inform on Hook'em Horns0606, because we weren't respecting him. The accusation would have been improper use of the internet while on duty.Then Ford deletes multiple posts on the thread and doesn't even explain it. Then another poster got banned because he complained.

And you assholes think I'm scary? I would never do that. What he did crossed many lines? And oh, it okay he's a mod.

Delete my fucking account. Mod's have got the power, why aren't you using it?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just stop logging on....

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's really funny? Ford. threaten to call the a&m police dept. and inform on Hook'em Horns0606, because we weren't respecting him. The accusation would have been improper use of the internet while on duty.Then Ford deletes multiple posts on the thread and doesn't even explain it. Then another poster got banned because he complained.

And you assholes think I'm scary? I would never do that. What he did crossed many lines? And oh, it okay he's a mod.

Delete my fucking account. Mod's have got the power, why aren't you using it?

BECAUSE AS SOON AS THE SHADOW MODS SOC-ENG YOU, THEY'RE GOING TO BE USING ALL YOUR CRAZY AS A SHITHOUSE RAT POSTS TO BLACKMAIL YOU.....DUHHHHHH!!!!

Geez I don't know anything really but it's totally clear why your posts haven't been deleted and you haven't been banned.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. This will do until kickoff.

:pop2:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're only a shit stirrer on the internet?

I don't stalk people in real life and don't get obsessed with calling people out there are boundaries I just don't care to cross.