• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texans Have 19 Injured Rams Should Win

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston has a lot of injuries and Shaub is having problems. Do we see the Rams winning a game on the road this week? It could happen! It will be like playing at the dome when the fans start booing the Texans! LOL

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a possibility. Before the season started I had this game penciled in as 1 of 7 unlikely games for us to win. For the most part we're healthy. However, our weaknesses are where I thought they'd be and additionally Bradford has been disappointing in the last 2 games. The Texans aren't healthy and Schaub is struggling badly. If our gameplan is strong and our execution half decent we'll have every chance. I just don't have much faith in either of our coordinators at this point.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt someone say the same before the 49er game?

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they will get blown out but I think the Texans win the game. With Johnson not at 100% and the Rams run defense I think they'll take the game out of Schaubs hands. Foster is a beast and he should have a big game against the Rams D. On the other side of the ball they won't have an anser for Watt. They'll have to double him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should win but we wont. We've been playing like a bottom 5 team so far.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton exactly how do you think we should win? We Can't Score!!!! Our D led us out the door against Jax. The other games? Do we have a TD in the 1st Q at all this year? Our secondary is not good.. It's goes on and on.

It's like some of you people just wake up everyday likes it's Groundhog Day or something. Sure we score against Jax at HOME. Lol. Houston on the road?

Please

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton exactly how do you think we should win? We Can't Score!!!! Our D led us out the door against Jax. The other games? Do we have a TD in the 1st Q at all this year? Our secondary is not good.. It's goes on and on.

It's like some of you people just wake up everyday likes it's Groundhog Day or something. Sure we score against Jax at HOME. Lol. Houston on the road?

Please

His post made perfect sense. The Texans are in disarray right now which is why the Rams SHOULD win but.....As he stated they WON'T because of all the reasons you mentioned.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Texans are in disarray so a team that cannot score will just flip the switch? Lol

By some magical spell the offense will be good on the road versus Houston's D?

I swear you people are living Groundhog Day everyday in here.

I think I'm just going to step away for awhile and let you live your delusional reality because it's insane.

We should win. Lol. How? We can't score and our secondary is awful. But we should win!

:whistle:

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt someone say the same before the 49er game?
I said that we should have beaten the 49ers. I stand by that. We had clear advantages and the 49ers options were extremely limited that night. We attacked with our weakness against their strength, persistently, and we got what we deserved. The Texans game is a different scenario. Even with their injuries the Texans are still a better team than us. If both teams play well the Texans will win. Schaub is making poor decisions. If that continues we'll have a decent chance providing we play reasonably well. That requires us to attack mismatches on offense as they occur. Defensively it requires us to swarm the line of scrimmage and mix up coverages. Thus far both coordinators have been too conservative and I fear it will continue.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Texans are in disarray so a team that cannot score will just flip the switch? Lol

I think I'm just going to step away for awhile and let you live your delusional reality because it's insane.

We should win. Lol. How? We can't score and our secondary is awful. But we should win!

You don't understand. The Texans are ripe for a loss right now and a good team would probably go in an knock them off. Fortunately for them the Rams aren't a good team. That was his point.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a possibility. Before the season started I had this game penciled in as 1 of 7 unlikely games for us to win. For the most part we're healthy. However, our weaknesses are where I thought they'd be and additionally Bradford has been disappointing in the last 2 games. The Texans aren't healthy and Schaub is struggling badly. If our gameplan is strong and our execution half decent we'll have every chance. I just don't have much faith in either of our coordinators at this point.
I'd agree 100% on the last two games prior to last week, however last week IMO Sam played an efficient game with 3 TD's and no Int's. The 222 yds were pedestrian vs the Jags and he missed a few open looks no doubt. But if we get that type of game from him and 100 yards plus rushing, I say we come away with the win.

We still must stop the run, something we're not very good at and so it might require a defensive or ST's TD too boot. I just don't know if Sam and company can come up with an efficient passing attack vs the No. 1 passing defense in the league. The Texans are giving up less than 135 yards per game through the air and just 4 Passing TD's in their last 4 games and just 2 Passing TD's in their last 3 games! Damn that's good!

Of those 4 TD's in 4 games those QB's weren't bottom of the barrel nor on bottom of the barrel teams. They were Colin Kaepernick (SF), Russell Wilson (Sea), Joe Flaco (Balt) and Jake Locker (Ten). Hell two of them were in the Super Bowl last year! Still those 4 QB were only able to manage an average of 122 yards and 1 Passing TD and all but one of those QB's have pretty good running games too! (Sea, #3, SF, #6 and Ten #13) That said it's probably tough sledding for our Rams offense this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had the "injury advantage" 3 weeks straight. I don't think it's going to make any more difference than it did against the Falcons, Cowboys and 49ers.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it all depends on what bugs were worked on during practice

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's one thing to badmouth the Rams, they have it coming for the nost part, but going out of your way to insult evryone here who doesn't march lockstep with your doomsday opinions is just bullshit to me...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Rams win this one...send a message that the NFC West is the division to fear and hand the Texans their 3rd straight loss. I did bet against this but I would be happy to lose. Good luck.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston has a lot of injuries and Shaub is having problems. Do we see the Rams winning a game on the road this week? It could happen! It will be like playing at the dome when the fans start booing the Texans! LOL

Once they get up 21-0 they won't be booing their "hero"...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Rams win this one...send a message that the NFC West is the division to fear and hand the Texans their 3rd straight loss. I did bet against this but I would be happy to lose. Good luck.
Glad I was wrong...have more faith in your team.

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So How Is Everone's Crow?

It doesn't taste bad when you put some lemon and soy sauce on it, kind of makes it mushy so it goes down easier!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had oven roasted crow last night and it was great! Even had all the trimmings to go with it.