• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tell you what though....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still really excited about the Huskers being in the conference. The speed, intensity, and passion that your guys brought into the first half woke the Badgers up, and it gave our guys some experience. I don't thinkad a Badger has been stuck like Abbredaris was on that punt in a long time. TCU maybe. But that wasn't B1G play. Heart has been missing form the B1G for a while, if yo uask me.

Take away some of the mistakes and those Huskers are in that game. I hope they bounce back and thrash Ohio State. Good luck you guys. You Huskers in Madison, I hope you still enjoyed the evening.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Wisconsin. Anyone who says they are shocked by the outcome don't know as much about Nebraska football as they think. Nothing I saw in the first 4 games indicated to me that NU was going to win this one.
The sun came up this morning, life goes on.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Wisconsin. Anyone who says they are shocked by the outcome don't know as much about Nebraska football as they think. Nothing I saw in the first 4 games indicated to me that NU was going to win this one.
The sun came up this morning, life goes on.

Yeah I think everyone here knew in their gut we were gonna have real trouble with Wisconsin, but I don't think anyone foresaw that level of sloppiness.. The penalties cropped back up. Beck had martinez throw 20 plus times in the 1st half? What the hell was that?

Dance with the one that brung ya.