• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TCU score?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUH, you failed to mention the one point loss to Texas, or the 7 point loss to TT. IAST CAN beat us, and if your smart ass attitude is shared by our team, it may happen. They are a hungry conference team, if the WVU team overlooks them, they can get a loss.

You are so right. They are a hungry team. A team that has been outscored 170-41 the last three games.

I am sure if their fan base is like ours… they are calling for the HC to be fired. What do you think?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right, BB. WVU will come into this game thinking all they have to do is put on there pads for a win, and if they do, they will get there asses beat. Our team had better not think that, they better come in to it thinking they are playing Alabama, see the Maryland game, see 13-9, IaSt has some good players, and decent coaches, what they have is a shortage of depth, they are beat up, IAST is perfectly capable of beating WVU.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking through our schedule, we do not have much reason to be pouring piss on IASTs results. WVU has took some pretty lousy losses this year as well.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right, BB. WVU will come into this game thinking all they have to do is put on there pads for a win, and if they do, they will get there asses beat. Our team had better not think that, they better come in to it thinking they are playing Alabama, see the Maryland game, see 13-9, IaSt has some good players, and decent coaches, what they have is a shortage of depth, they are beat up, IAST is perfectly capable of beating WVU.

I cannot take this post seriously.

Why are you doing this?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking through our schedule, we do not have much reason to be pouring piss on IASTs results. WVU has took some pretty lousy losses this year as well.

But that being said… how many games has ISU won?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt't mean I thought they could be super bowl champs, just saying they play with a lot of effort, and if a couple of things go their way they could easily steal one from us. They have been blown out, but they have also played some other teams real tough, if we are the one they play tough then it could be a real close game.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot take this post seriously.

Why are you doing this?

:wtf2: BB, why the hell can you not look at what is being said, rather than just trying to belittle me? If WVU thinks that IAST will be an easy win, WVU will lose. Whether you take it seriously or not, I hope that Holgorsen, and the rest of the team do.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: BB, why the hell can you not look at what is being said, rather than just trying to belittle me? If WVU thinks that IAST will be an easy win, WVU will lose. Whether you take it seriously or not, I hope that Holgorsen, and the rest of the team do.

No one is trying to belittle you DAD. Don't be so sensitive.

How competitive has ISU been in their last three games?

WVU is not good enough to take any team lightly. I don't understand why you don't get this.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is trying to belittle you DAD. Don't be so sensitive.

How competitive has ISU been in their last three games?

WVU is not good enough to take any team lightly. I don't understand why you don't get this.

You might want to take a reading comprehension course then........ You are saying it will be an easy win, I said they better not take them lightly, and you posted that you do not get it..................:wtf2:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to take a reading comprehension course then........ You are saying it will be an easy win, I said they better not take them lightly, and you posted that you do not get it..................:wtf2:

BB, you spend too much time just trying to argue with me, even when we are saying the same thing, even when we are saying different things, your opinion morphs to the same thing that I said to begin with. Read back through this thread as an example. It is a shame, because sometimes you do have some good additions to conversations. WVU had better not COUNT on any wins the rest of the way, they better bust their asses on EVERY play, or they will get beat.................What is there that you feel the need to argue with????

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to take a reading comprehension course then........ You are saying it will be an easy win, I said they better not take them lightly, and you posted that you do not get it…...............:wtf2:

Find the post where I said it was going to be an easy win for WVU.

This will take awhile….

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That IAST game will be tougher than we think, they have played tough most of the year.

This is the post I first responded to DAD. You made a point that ISU has played tough most of the year. However…. as I pointed out… they have been outscored in their last three games by 170-41.

That is not playing tough.

It is a reflection of a trend…

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find the post where I said it was going to be an easy win for WVU.

This will take awhile….

Took long enough to scroll up four posts on this thread......................................

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, you spend too much time just trying to argue with me, even when we are saying the same thing, even when we are saying different things, your opinion morphs to the same thing that I said to begin with. Read back through this thread as an example. It is a shame, because sometimes you do have some good additions to conversations. WVU had better not COUNT on any wins the rest of the way, they better bust their asses on EVERY play, or they will get beat.................What is there that you feel the need to argue with????

DAD,

No one is trying to argue here. I am simply pointing out facts which dispute your opinion.

If you had originally posted, WVU is not good enough to overlook any of their remaining opponents, I would not have responded in the manner I originally did.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which said what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUDAD View Post
That IAST game will be tougher than we think, they have played tough most of the year.

Good point! The 64 pt loss to Baylor was pretty impressive! And, yesterday's loss to KSU by 34… to a team most WVU fans considered an embarrassment because they lost their first game to a FCS squad was even more so…

Like I said, go to a community college and take a reading comprehension course.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

No one is trying to argue here. I am simply pointing out facts which dispute your opinion.

If you had originally posted, WVU is not good enough to overlook any of their remaining opponents, I would not have responded in the manner I originally did.

SO, even though the meaning was clear to everyone, including you, you felt it was necessary to argue about it because I did not get my wording approved by you????? :omg::clap::laugh3:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

Come on man…. really?

You made a stupid post. What is the big deal?

When I make a mistake… I acknowledge it.

I never said the ISU game was going to be an easy win… NEVER. You cannot find the post… because it was never made.

I simply disputed your post saying the ISU team had played tough most of the year. You ridiculed the effort by WVU against Baylor. Yet, ISU was even less competitive.

Take your own advice… get the reading comprehension thing down. And, don't let your anger for being called out by so many ruin your time here.

You spend too much time being concerned with being right… even when you're wrong. You may need help… isn't that your normal come back? Or… you are obsessed with my posts… and being right… isn't that another line?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

Come on man…. really?

You made a stupid post. What is the big deal?

When I make a mistake… I acknowledge it.

I never said the ISU game was going to be an easy win… NEVER. You cannot find the post… because it was never made.

I simply disputed your post saying the ISU team had played tough most of the year. You ridiculed the effort by WVU against Baylor. Yet, ISU was even less competitive.

Take your own advice… get the reading comprehension thing down. And, don't let your anger for being called out by so many ruin your time here.

You spend too much time being concerned with being right… even when you're wrong. You may need help… isn't that your normal come back? Or… you are obsessed with my posts… and being right… isn't that another line?

What I said was not wrong, IAST has played hard, they ran out of players..... They played Texas to one point, they played TT to seven points, you came on with your smart assed crap. Say hello to JGB on the ignore list.................:wacko:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I said was not wrong, IAST has played hard, they ran out of players..... They played Texas to one point, they played TT to seven points, you came on with your smart assed crap. Say hello to JGB on the ignore list.................:wacko:

Wow…