• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Talking Cornerbacks

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know they were loosing their s*** that he was actually tweeting with them
I would be too. It's kind of what makes Twitter so cool.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A late round guy that I think has some good pro prospects:

2017 NFL Draft Profile: Nate Hairston

Good physical profile, tested well, and is still new to the position so he's only going to get better with the right coaching. Has that "Temple Tough" disposition and plays a physical game. Like him as Rd 6-7 option.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would any of you do this deal? Swap 1st rounders with Seattle and receive Sherman in the deal. We may have to add a later pick possibly, but Seattle would move up significantly in the 1st round and also unloading cap. I don't think it will happen. I'm listening to BGN broadcast and these guys brought up an interesting deal.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would any of you do this deal? Swap 1st rounders with Seattle and receive Sherman in the deal. We may have to add a later pick possibly, but Seattle would move up significantly in the 1st round and also unloading cap. I don't think it will happen. I'm listening to BGN broadcast and these guys brought up an interesting deal.

Yes, then we can draft a WR with the later pick, or BPA.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely! A no brainer!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly Voice is doing a mock draft roundup, and the leading vote is Conley. 2nd is Mccaffrey.
Not that this means anything, but it is interesting. Voice says that Lattimore is the only player worth trading up for. The Jets are interested in trading back, so who knows? Only Howie, I guess. But, who knows what Douglas is thinking?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly Voice is doing a mock draft roundup, and the leading vote is Conley. 2nd is Mccaffrey.
Not that this means anything, but it is interesting. Voice says that Lattimore is the only player worth trading up for. The Jets are interested in trading back, so who knows? Only Howie, I guess. But, who knows what Douglas is thinking?
If there was any chance of getting Lattimore you gotta go for it. Curious what the Jets would ask? I'm not concerned at all about Lattimore's hamstrings. The dude is a pure shutdown corner, future stud in the NFL.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was any chance of getting Lattimore you gotta go for it. Curious what the Jets would ask? I'm not concerned at all about Lattimore's hamstrings. The dude is a pure shutdown corner, future stud in the NFL.

I've been on the Lattimore bandwagon since last year and if it doesn't cost that much to move up then hell yeah I'd do it. He is a complete Corner (not even 1 missed tackle this past season on top of his top cover skills). That being said ... I wouldn't go overboard with what I would give up in trade. This is a super deep draft at the position and we do need to fill other holes as well.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is too much value to give up. They would have to add one of their 3rds at a minimum. And then I'm still not sure if I want to pay a player whose arrow is pointing down 27 million over the next two years.

And then what? Whatever value we gave up for Sherman we could have used to fill the position for 2019, 2020, etc. Now we're out the money and the draft resources and come 2019 there is nothing to show for it.

And I'm actually cool with playing to win now, but I know most of you aren't.