• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVIII San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs have been great on the road so far in this playoff run, so I’m sure they’re ready for it …

Yep, Chiefs grinded out some tough road wins @ Buffalo and then @ Baltimore to get here.

Meanwhile, the 49ers struggled mightily as big home favorites and are truly lucky to get this far if one were honest.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Chiefs grinded out some tough road wins @ Buffalo and then @ Baltimore to get here.

Meanwhile, the 49ers struggled mightily as big home favorites and are truly lucky to get this far if one were honest.
Then hopefully the Niners are due to play a good game again. Crazy they got this far playing some of their worst football of the year.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then hopefully the Niners are due to play a good game again. Crazy they got this far playing some of their worst football of the year.
Yep. Niners haven't played their best football and they're still here. If they deliver like they did vs Dallas and Philly, for example, KC will lose.

SF will need to score though I think a low scoring game favors KC. Niners have the better overall team offense, QB or no, that will be what needs to get them there.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUPERBOWL SUNDAY MUTHAFUCKAS...!!! :D

Kc Chiefs Football GIF by Kansas City Chiefs
Lets Go Win GIF by BioSteel

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official Prediction:

Kansas City Chiefs 20
San Francisco 49ers 17

As much as the Niner D looks good (said that way specfiically), Patrick Mahomes is him. Travis Kelce is him. And with the Swift Magic....The Chiefs win the Super Bowl, their 2nd in a row and their 3rd in the last 5 years.

The only people able to stop Patrick Mahomes would be Tom Brady and Joe Burrow (fluke maybe?), neither play for the 49ers.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always, whenever I have no skin in the game, as in not even involved in any pools or stuff, I cheer for neither team. Instead, I root for a helluva game that hopefully takes us to the final minutes determining the outcome. The only event I cheer for every Super Bowl is that my award winning chili turns out as good as from the previous years (which it will). Speaking of such, I have to get cranking on it. Good thing I already pre-cut up the meat, that's the most labor intensive part of it all.

I do think the Chiefs will sneak by, but if the Niners end up taking it, bully for them. Oh, and I hope the commericials break their lame spell that has dogged them the past few years. Use to be a time when the SB contained some of the most creative commercials on TV.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which thread will we use to discuss the game when it’s on, this one or the other one?

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is, what are the chances and if they do become true, the over /under of Taylor Swift lifting ( or getting her grimy paws ) on the trophy?

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you Mahommey lickers can kiss my ass, I'm still taking the 49ers and don't rule out a good ass whipping, these aren't your Montana Niners anymore, they're lethal. And another thing, Kelce is done, he's puzzy whipped already, throwing away a good career for some bimbo. His love struck eyes won't be able to focus on the game, he's done.
Andy Reid explodes on the sideline( maybe literally ) and gets either shoveled up or thrown out.
Lastly., Taylor Swift throws over Kelce after losing and hitches up with George Kittle