• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVIII San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ok...

We're ALL gonna die at some point, so he who dies with the most rings wins... :heh:
Well, both of our teams have a long ways to go before they catch Pittsburgh and New England fans who have 6 rings for their team

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, both of our teams have a long ways to go before they catch Pittsburgh and New England fans who have 6 rings for their team

I'm very curious to see what's going to happen with Russell Wilson. His dead cap is $85M this year. Are the Broncos going to trade him to Washington along with a 2nd round pick for them to pick up that contract? Washington will probably draft Maye or Williams... maybe they sit him behind Wilson for a year?

Broncos basically have to give up draft capital similar to Osweiler for someone to take that contract.

Realize my post is a bit out of nowhere Duff... just curious to get your thoughts from a Denver fan perspective since I don't think the Broncos are winning a ring anytime soon.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so we have a shot at least least topping the AFC West. Though as long as the Chargers exist they'll always be bringing up the rear...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very curious to see what's going to happen with Russell Wilson. His dead cap is $85M this year. Are the Broncos going to trade him to Washington along with a 2nd round pick for them to pick up that contract? Washington will probably draft Maye or Williams... maybe they sit him behind Wilson for a year?

Broncos basically have to give up draft capital similar to Osweiler for someone to take that contract.

Realize my post is a bit out of nowhere Duff... just curious to get your thoughts from a Denver fan perspective since I don't think the Broncos are winning a ring anytime soon.
It all depends on if they can find any takers for a trade. If they can’t, they’ll likely spread his dead cap over two years but if they can get a good quarterback on a rookie deal then it’s much more manageable like the Packers had this year.

If you look, the top 3 teams with the biggest dead cap hits this year all made the playoffs(Rams, Bucs, Packers and they were all around $60-70 million) so it doesn’t completely cripple a team, but it certainly doesn’t help.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go 49rs!
I only want the Pat's to be a dynasty this century

Not a all serious about the 2nd line.
Lol I feel ya. I felt the same about the Lakers' 33 game win streak...

Let it stand for all time... :D

...but records are made to be broken...