• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVIII San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a little game is being played today, and it’s called ……. THE SUPER BOWL!!!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keys to the game …. I think 49rs need to win the turn-over battle, that would be huge for them, also run the football and keep Mahomes off the field as much as possible… If the Chiefs can stop the 49rs run game, put the pressure on Purdy that’s huge, because as good as Purdy’s been he’s still a young QB in uncharted territory.. Chiefs offense, we know what’s up, they have that guy, battle tested Mahomes, he’s almost impossible to stop if he has time, so 49rs better bring a good pass rush today or it could be trouble … What’s at stake? Chiefs win and we all need to accept whether you love them or hate them they’re the new NFL dynasty … Last team to go back to back was the Pats in 2003-2004! For the 49rs it’s sweet redemption after 2 Super Bowls that came right down to the wire vs the Ravens and Chiefs … 49rs can also end a 20 year title drought since that 94 Niners team got it done.. Also would be a franchise 6th title, that puts them up there as one of the best franchises.. Lots at stake !! Let’s go !!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did miss Dallas shits bed, but got most of the rest.

View attachment 354184

Hey hank.

1 difference....

Canucks in tops of the west now

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice seeing Matty Ice as an analyst on the pregame show - I just wish he had won a Super Bowl when he was QB of the Falcons. Super Bowl 51 still stings.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little sore in the knee today.

I was doing the ground drill game in the Experience yesterday. I decided to small compact power style. Make those Dummies ell pain.

So I go ahead. I get to the first dummy and The two attendants timed it perfectly I get 3/4 by and the dummies hit me flesh on. Down I go.

Got the stiff arm and cold shoulder to the rest and dive on to "End Zone" mat.

Got a nice contusion on the top of my right knee

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice seeing Matty Ice as an analyst on the pregame show - I just wish he had won a Super Bowl when he was QB of the Falcons. Super Bowl 51 still stings.
Man I was thinking the same. So close. But then no team should blow a 25 point lead. Talk about a cosmic collapse...

Also wanted Tony Gonzalez to get a ring before he hung 'em up...

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I was thinking the same. So close. But then no team should blow a 25 point lead. Talk about a cosmic collapse...

Also wanted Tony Gonzalez to get a ring before he hung 'em up...
The choke wasn’t on Matty Ice though, it was terrible defense and terrible coaching, plus Tom Brady being amazing. Even with Brady’s great performance the Falcons should’ve won when they had the ball in Pats territory up 8, if they had just ran the ball and kicked a FG they would’ve almost certainly won, but the coaches shit the bed
I haven’t watched that game since it happened even though I frequently watch previous games in the offseason, that one‘s just too painful, and the Falcons still haven’t recovered. Worst choke in sports history.