• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LI- Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots 6:30pm ET FOX

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16507960_1393877087325642_443479000314674542_n.jpg

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost?? this was the superbowl, a 25 point lead in the superbowl. far worse than what happened to your pack.

The thing that made the Pack game an epic choke wasn't just that it was 19-0. It was the fact that the Hawks kept trying to give us the game with like 5 TO's. We did all we could to lose. On the last interception the moron Julius Peppers was telling Morgan Brunett to get down. He could've walked into the end zone to finish the game. Instead he slid down and we go three and out with the straight runs punt and then Seattle ties it, kicks an onside kick and then some backup that was supposed to block decides to try to catch it but drops it and Seattle gets the ball.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we watch the same game? Atlanta didn't let up. There are people on here screaming about Atl not running it. NEs D stepped up. Sacks and a turn over and good, not great but good coverage. The Pats won this game.
Nah. Atlanta went to vanilla offense and vanilla defense. I was there. Saw it start in the 3rd quarter. It is what it is. Can't do that vs Brady. Told my buddies that when it was 28-9. Quit b bringing pressure. Quit putting the backs into routes ( left them in to block ), quit running down field routes. It was obvious and easy to defend. Just a bad decision by Quinn. Hopefully they learned their lesson

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that concentration by Edleman on that Toe Catch was Phenomenal
NE finally got one. Between the Tyree and Kearse catches I thought NE was doomed to always be on the short end.

Just goes to show you how difficult it is to win a SB. Lots of things need to go right.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Atlanta went to vanilla offense and vanilla defense. I was there. Saw it start in the 3rd quarter. It is what it is. Can't do that vs Brady. Told my buddies that when it was 28-9. Quit b ft inning pressure. Quit putting the backs into routes ( left them in to block ), quit running down field routes. It was obvious and easy to defend. Just a bad decision by Quinn. Hopefully they learned their lesson

Ditto, Atlanta lost this game and not the other way around. Coaching can make or break the team. He pulled a Pete Carroll and it gave the Pats 2 SB's because of the two dumbest calls in SB history.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto, Atlanta lost this game and not the other way around. Coaching can make or break the team. He pulled a Pete Carroll and it gave the Pats 2 SB's because of the two dumbest calls in SB history.
I don't mind going conservative but not til midway through the 4th. It was 28-20 before they should have even considered going stall. Ul t omately they needed 1 more score and didn't even try to get it until it was 28-20. Just stupid

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st down from your opponents' 22. Four minutes left. Eight point lead. Run the ball three times and kick the game clinching field goal. How dumb can you be!!!!??? The. Game. Was. Won.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that made the Pack game an epic choke wasn't just that it was 19-0. It was the fact that the Hawks kept trying to give us the game with like 5 TO's. We did all we could to lose. On the last interception the moron Julius Peppers was telling Morgan Brunett to get down. He could've walked into the end zone to finish the game. Instead he slid down and we go three and out with the straight runs punt and then Seattle ties it, kicks an onside kick and then some backup that was supposed to block decides to try to catch it but drops it and Seattle gets the ball.

all that is great and all, but it didn't occur in the championship game.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE finally got one. Between the Tyree and Kearse catches I thought NE was doomed to always be on the short end.

Just goes to show you how difficult it is to win a SB. Lots of things need to go right.

How DARE YOU SPEAK THAT HEATHENS NAME???????????????

giphy.gif

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that is great and all, but it didn't occur in the championship game.

NFC championship game is the super bowl unless the coach for the NFC team makes a dumb call.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run up the score on these NE fools.

Hey, Patriots: Karma is a bitch.

The whole country is loving this, except the New England area.

The Patriots just flat out failed to show up for the game of the season. The Falcons came in well prepared. They had their plays well rehearsed and came in stronger - It's like watching a 250 pound boxer beat the shit out of a 120 pound boxer

And they're showing no signs of being able to keep Atlanta from scoring.

Where's Jimmy?

When do you pull this overrated bag of dog Shit?

Cleo Lemon would have put up more than 3 points right now

well patsy fans tom is looking old and is in his last super bowl ever .

I have lost interest. Not at all entertaining.

Have a nice night, everyone.

Kyle Shanahan is making the Pats D look like Pee-Wee League stuff. Plays are already lost before the routes are even run.

Matt Patricia stock just dipped

Patriots are trying to burn some clock so they don't get scored upon again.

lol cheaters need to get fired !

New England choking on the easiest plays.

Missed the PAT. Not good. If Atlanta runs down the field and scores, this will be officially an ass-whippin.

I think it would be the Falcons wanting to burn time on the clock. NE needs as much time as possible to get three more touch downs. 28-10+21 to win. They are running out of time here

Execution fluctuates game to game. Patriots aren't executing.

Look at all the teams that beat the Falcons

Lol Pats desperation doing onside kick in 3rd quarter

This was such an easy straight-up pick...hope you guise made cash too.

This team is truly HOTlanta...and the Pats are now officially going to start their decline. I don't see many teams giving them a hard time next year if they keep this up.

Lol! I'll find more later. What a slew of Midnight Angels we have here!

rmilia, sure seems like the Pats D had an answer for your vaulted O from 8:30 in the 3rd on. That now looks more like your incorrect opinion rather than fact.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Pete THROWING on 2nd down was the right move. I already proved this to y'all the minute it happened.
"2nd & Goal from the 1 with 1 time-out left. Seahawks snap the ball with 26 seconds left.
If you run first, don't make it, then call the last timeout, the other team now knows the next play is a pass. It has to be. If you pass first and miss, then the next play is still up in the air for the defense: it could be pass or run.."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once you get a non choke QB sunny skies

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead on...