• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Thunder

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give Bledsoe a max deal. Once he gets more weapons around him he won't force up as many bad shots.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe is tired. With Dragic he would of gotten the rest and we would of closed this game out.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't quite understand this organizations love affair with the Morris' twins

both are two small for the PF spot, and two slow for the SF spot

if you wanna keep one going forward for next season, then Markieff, but omg his brother fucking blows

both of them suck, honestly. They both chuck up shot after shot, both think they are 3 pt wizards. And they both get dominated inside. They both turn the ball over at an alarming rate

even though you really couldn't expect the Suns to keep winning in OKC, they both cost this team the win tonight. Everyone else was pretty much solid

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't quite understand this organizations love affair with the Morris' twins

if you wanna keep one going forward for next season, then Markieff, but omg his brother fucking blows

both of them suck, honestly. They both chuck up shot after shot, both think they are 3 pt wizards. And they both get dominated inside. They both turn the ball over at an alarming rate

even though you really couldn't expect the Suns to keep winning in OKC, they both cost this team the win tonight. Everyone else was pretty much solid

Agreed. They are awful and have some of the worst shot selection I've ever seen. Both of them are easily replaceable and I assume they will be gone within a year or two.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They both fuggin suck! No need for either with several guys in the upcoming draft.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the Morris twins are the definition of chuckers. Markieff showed potential his rookie year, but ever since his brother came he just loves to shoot.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible effort by the suns. I am blown away by Bledsoe. He was dominating.

The Thunder got incredibly lucky. So many lucky bounces for them. When the suns were down by three and the ball hit the ref, I could not believe it.

Lots of b.s. calls for the Thunder too.

But the Morris brothers just suck. I cannot stand them. They are just not good basketball players. I really hope the suns get rid of them. I bet they will. Lance Blanks was the one that wanted them and Ryan McD needs to clean house of all of Blanks' bad acquisitions.

I hope Dragic is okay though.