• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Thunder

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suck a dick, jahii! You don't know shit! A win is a loss and vice versa!

:lol: I want to tank I truely do. But the season is so young and there is so much hope. If they start losing and are 2-8 then yea I say fuck it lose lose lose. But right now I want to win.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suns honestly look way too good to tank. They are not even close to the worst team in the league right now. Far from it.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The colts look atrocious! It seems like we could win that game instead of against Houston and matty "pick- six."

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suns honestly look way too good to tank. They are not even close to the worst team in the league right now. Far from it.

Yeah, so far they look like they will be a somewhat competitive team. I still don't think that they will finish with more than 30 wins.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that likes the Purple jerseys?

I like aspects of the purple jerseys. I like the idea, the basic concept, the return to something more idiosyncratic and historically resonant. I don't like some of the execution, though. The orange is too light for me (the same would apply to the home uniforms and court), and I don't like how the orange numbers are not off-set with any kind of trim or shadowing. To me, that omission creates the appearances of cheapness, like something out of a recreational league.

I'm glad that the previous uniforms are gone, but I wish that the new ones possessed less of that 'guerrilla art' feel, if that label makes any sense. In short, I'm somewhat pleased by the road uniform, but I'd have preferred a little more crispness and confidence to the look; those were the qualities that made the Barkley-era uniforms stand out.