• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Blazers

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck both of you! Why are you spreading your internet slander! This team only won a few games to keep the season ticket holders interested. We will be back on the tank train in no time! Choo choo! All aboard to the top of the draft board!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck both of you! Why are you spreading your internet slander! This team only won a few games to keep the season ticket holders interested. We will be back on the tank train in no time! Choo choo! All aboard to the top of the draft board!

Chika chika chika chika choo choo! All aboard the Andrew Wiggins express

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont understand how you can cheer to tank. You think Bledsoe will want to play on a shitty team? Sitting on the bench with his head in a towel unhappy not winning?

Last years team was hopeless after the allstar break so yea I cheered to tank. But I just don't get how you don't cheer for this team to win? There so likable I understand the draft picks but you guys need to understand that there is already pieces here. Sorry but this team wont do any tanking so you can either cheer for your suns or just not be a fan at all.

Free agency, trading for a star, bundling draft picks up. McDonough will have something up his sleeves.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FUCK OFF!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks will take Shumpert off your hands. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKJ7AlRnCAc]Iman Shumpert 15pts vs Pacers 2013 Playoffs ECSF Gm2 - Huge Putback Dunk! - YouTube[/ame]

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It usually takes us until the 2nd quarter for our offensive rhythm to start flowing and our fast break basketball.

The offense also flows better when Markieff is in.