• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suns just signed Leandro Barbosa

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are getting worked up over nothing. This deal won't be signed till tomorrow. when teams can start signing players to 10 day contracts. This is nothing more than depth for the team while Bledsoe heals. If Bledsoe is healthy in a week, Barbosa will likely only be on the team for 10 days. If he needs longer to get healthy, then we sign him to another 10 day contract. We lose nothing in this deal. He has been tearing up the Brazil league he has been playing for 20 ppg. If nothing else, he is a proven slasher & layup artist which is something that can be useful off the bench if Bledsoe is out for more than a week.

As for the Thadius Young rumor, it is just a Philly driven rumor at this point. The guy wants to be traded. And to he plans to option out of his contract after the 2014/15 season. So if traded for, you would get him for just a season & a half. But I could see the Suns sending either our pick or the Indy pick, & maybe our second rounder with Okefor to complete this trade. The power of expiring contracts for a team that is rebuilding is quite alluring.

By they way, Young is technically a power forward. so you would likely see Fry going to the bench is we some how acquired him.

They have played him at the 3 lately. Right?

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbosa is just here as insurance for Bledsoe and Dragic.

It would be idiotic for the Suns to trade Goodwin or Len this season.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbosa 10 day contract. At least he can blow a few guys I the locker room before games since he has a great locker room presence. Every Sun that returned to PHX just collected a paycheck. I will take the short term but get rid of him as fast as you can. I would rather be talking about something more noteworthy about the Suns.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCnmV74b6Wo]Welcome Back Leandro! - YouTube[/ame]