• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

....... Sumlin, Manziel, TAMU

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way. The objective observer already knew the SEC wasn't as high a mountain as everyone thought. Bunch of Texas and Missouri kids take Mizzou to the SEC CCG. LMAO. But... But... It's impossible right?

Right, because they never played in the Big 12 CCG....:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way. The objective observer already knew the SEC wasn't as high a mountain as everyone thought. Bunch of Texas and Missouri kids take Mizzou to the SEC CCG. LMAO. But... But... It's impossible right?

Not when they play in the East and Georgia and Florida are obviously struggling this year. The one good team of the east left was South Carolina and they lost that game.

Not to take anything away from Missouri, and I hope they win their first SEC Championship this weekend, but the SEC is down this year and that's not a reflection of past years at all. Still, they made the Big12 CCG in 2007 and 2008.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggie better than Texas? Why? Because you say so?
Aggie having success? What success? 3rd in SEC West and now 4th. Beat just ONE even decent team in 2 years of regular season play. What success?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggie better than Texas? Why? Because you say so?
Aggie having success? What success? 3rd in SEC West and now 4th. Beat just ONE even decent team in 2 years of regular season play. What success?

Lol. Keep pretending Texas is still relevant, cupcake.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically, he's right. Texas has led the nation in merchandising for the last 8 straight years. Mack prints money for the Longhorns......this really can't be disputed.

The problem is if he doesn't hire the right coordinators, he isn't a good enough coach on his own to get the job done.

I actually have disputed this. 1981 ABC paid 31mm for the CFB package. I think it was a Clemson Georgia game that sold their rights to a game to ESPN for $2500. Now look at the current contracts. Texas has one of the largest bases in the country. One of the few highly populated states that is football crazy. Mack and DeLoss are certainly some of the best, but mostof the success is really owed to Oklahoma. They were the ones that sued the NCAA and won their TV rights for all schools. I give both men respect for they certainly played a large measure in the financial success, but you have to realize the change in money from the time Deloss took over until now. Same with Mack. Not to mention if Texas won 8 conference champs and a couple NCs dont you think the dollars would be even greater? I think at times people confuse beta of the mkt with alpha generated by these men.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I go find one to tell you the shut the fuck up, or realize you are too stupid to understand it? What a dilemma

If you're going to go to the toilet for humor, you should have the guts to take it like a man and hold it in.

If you're going to serve it up, you need to be able to eat your words as they will get twisted in your intestines.

This is as easy as pooping.:laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to go to the toilet for humor, you should have the guts to take it like a man and hold it in.

If you're going to serve it up, you need to be able to eat your words as they will get twisted in your intestines.

This is as easy as pooping.:laugh3:

yeah, because I'm the one that made a deal to avoid talking about the other school and then when that deal is broken try to claim "it was never accepted" despite proof that it was.

But keep saying I'm the one in the wrong here, trying to twist shit up. You continue to be a worthless piece of shit that adds nothing to the board...except making Texas fans look bad.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, because I'm the one that made a deal to avoid talking about the other school and then when that deal is broken try to claim "it was never accepted" despite proof that it was.

But keep saying I'm the one in the wrong here, trying to twist shit up. You continue to be a worthless piece of shit that adds nothing to the board...except making Texas fans look bad.

Beating a dead horse, fordboy.

... and using terms like "worthless piece of shit" is why I never read your acceptance of my offer.

Don't you get it? When you start using the toilet, I will ignore the boyish behavior you exhibit.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating a dead horse, fordboy.

... and using terms like "worthless piece of shit" is why I never read your acceptance of my offer.

Don't you get it? When you start using the toilet, I will ignore the boyish behavior you exhibit.

Good, then ignore it. Don't be a worthless piece of shit and I'll stop calling you that. But you can't ask a tiger to change its stripes.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, then ignore it. Don't be a worthless piece of shit and I'll stop calling you that. But you can't ask a tiger to change its stripes.

I don't think you understand what "a worthless piece of shit" is.

Why have you lost it? You make a bad joke displaying a toilet. I turn it around and joke, Is this an image of what the new gaggies stadium will look like from above?

... and you blow up. What the fuck is wrong with you? A 'real' man wouldn't act like you. You're acting like a low class loser. Take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mosspopcorn.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you understand what "a worthless piece of shit" is.

Why have you lost it? You make a bad joke displaying a toilet. I turn it around and joke, Is this an image of what the new gaggies stadium will look like from above?

... and you blow up. What the fuck is wrong with you? A 'real' man wouldn't act like you. You're acting like a low class loser. Take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds.

My issue with you has nothing to do with your joke in this thread. It has to do with your long history of terrible posts and inability to act like a man and say that you broke the deal, instead trying to make me out to be the bad guy.

No need for deep breaths here. As long as you don't talk to me, quote me, or try to have anything to do with me we are good.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My issue with you has nothing to do with your joke in this thread. It has to do with your long history of terrible posts and inability to act like a man and say that you broke the deal, instead trying to make me out to be the bad guy.

No need for deep breaths here. As long as you don't talk to me, quote me, or try to have anything to do with me we are good.

Really. You horn in on an exchange of posts between me and Droop and then expect me read your foul language?

AND THERE WAS NEVER A DEAL. NOTICE THE LINE WHERE I WRITE IF THE "BOTH OF YOU STOP", THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

fordman, as far as my pledge, yep. But it was originally directed to Droopy and he hasn't responded. If the both of you stop I won't ever mention your team http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ent-commits-ncca-violation-3.html#post3767173
AFA my terrible posts, that's only your tainted opinion and it would be better for you if you left it in the toilet.:laugh3:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In spite of the fact that A&M and Texas do not play each other anymore and are not even in the same conference, the fan bases will never stop being concerned with the other program. Its something that is in our DNA as a fan of those universities. On any given Saturday in the fall my two favorite teams are A&M and whoever plays Texas. I don't hide that fact. You, Charlie, (and other longhorns) try to say that A&M was never your rival, you don't care about A&M any more, and are glad to be rid of A&M. Then one of you horns fans starts this thread, or the one you linked, or feels the need to comment on threads about A&M. Its the hyprocry you horns fans are famous for.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really. You horn in on an exchange of posts between me and Droop and then expect me read your foul language?

AND THERE WAS NEVER A DEAL. NOTICE THE LINE WHERE I WRITE IF THE "BOTH OF YOU STOP", THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

AFA my terrible posts, that's only your tainted opinion and it would be better for you if you left it in the toilet.:laugh3:

My foul language? Guess you forgot using "fuck" in your post to me?

Do you always stand on that pedestal, or only when you have no other legs in an argument?

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In spite of the fact that A&M and Texas do not play each other anymore and are not even in the same conference, the fan bases will never stop being concerned with the other program. Its something that is in our DNA as a fan of those universities. On any given Saturday in the fall my two favorite teams are A&M and whoever plays Texas. I don't hide that fact. You, Charlie, (and other longhorns) try to say that A&M was never your rival, you don't care about A&M any more, and are glad to be rid of A&M. Then one of you horns fans starts this thread, or the one you linked, or feels the need to comment on threads about A&M. Its the hyprocry you horns fans are famous for.

I have never written that the gaggies were never a rival of Texas. However, your school was never the top rival for Texas, that belongs to Oklahoma.

... and I only have one favorite college team, it's Texas.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never written that the gaggies were never a rival of Texas. However, your school was never the top rival for Texas, that belongs to Oklahoma.

... and I only have one favorite college team, it's Texas.

Is that the lie you are telling today?

So, you don't deny being a hypocrite?

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the lie you are telling today?

So, you don't deny being a hypocrite?

:wtf2:

I'm not a hypocrite. I occasionally make mistakes and I own up to them.

However, the gaggies and Texas are no longer rivals on the football field. U'all killed that rivalry when your school chose to go to a difference conference.

Did you know that if your volleyball team gets past UTSA today, their next game would be against UT and it would be on the Longhorn Network? :lol:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a funny. The UTSA-gaggie Volleyball game is being televised on the Longhorn Network. gaggies pulled out the 1st set victory 26-24.