• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh was uncontrollable in the locker room?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His one personal foul was a travesty. The official that though that was a chop block should never call a game again.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His one personal foul was a travesty. The official that though that was a chop block should never call a game again.

I like you, you must watch football....

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't upset they called a penalty. It's illegal to block below the waist on a change of possession play. It didn't look malicious, but it did look like he was going before the waist. The commotion it caused was the travesty.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh had a better year in 2013. I think the bullshit calls were reputation calls not actually earned.

I just want the Lions to be sure before they give him the long term deal. Talent wise it's a no brainer, and this could be more of a Schwartz issue. Still waiting to see a Schwartz statement.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath Evans consistently said Freeman was better than Stafford. That turned out to be a bad opinion. Evans is an asshole who will say anything to sound interesting.

However. Suh is deeply overrated from a value perspective. Cut his pay or cut him. We cant tie up that kind of money at a spot where depth and not high-end talent is the key. How many big plays during a game do you see Suh on the sidelines? Lots of them because you need a rotation at DT.

How many games has he dominated in his pro career? Not many if any. This "he gets double teamed" stuff is bullshit. Fairley is the better player. Cut Suh and bring in two or three free agents that change a game.

Suh is really good, but I dont see the difference maker that others do.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz gives statement and does not resolve the situation.

Suh was never late for a practice or meeting. But Schwartz never mentioned Suh as being uncontrollable or insubordinate. It's as if Schwartz absolved him of any allegation of tardiness but didn't address how Suh was as a player.

I think Schwartz statement was as clear as mud to putting this to bed.