• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh was uncontrollable in the locker room?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit Lions' Ndamukong Suh 'uncontrollable' in locker room, says Fox analyst | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Heath Evans gave to anonymous sources more press as he stated that Suh like to show his dominance over Schwartz in the locker room.

Not saying it didn't happen but I would think that Schwartz would not idly stand by why a guy got away with rule violations like Evans is alleging. But it could also be the root cause of the disconnect between Schwartz and Mayhew so many have reported.

I hope this is not the case as if Suh is not going to be a team guy, pay that salary and dump him. I am not a fan of Schwartz but the guy deserved better from a so called team captain….again if accurate. If this story dies a slow no comment death I would have to say their is probably some credence to it. The only guy that could really put out the flames on this one would be Schwartz.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath Evans has a hard on for the Lions. He is always looking for any excuse to ride them. I don't put too much into what he says.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it, I drive a inner city school bus and when you first start, you better come in hard and let them know whos boss.......Once you gain respect it's easy peasy.....but if you let the players (students) decide who the alpha males are then it's a dirt bag team (bus) for years coming.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath Evens = Warren Sapp... former player who makes bogus and controversial claims to get back in the spotlight. Neither have any pertinent opinions that add to any type of football-related discussions.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz didn't earn respect.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an outsider, let me play devils advocate. Jay Glazer said similar things and is pretty well respected. I have no idea if what's being said is true but it's not just Heath Evans reporting the alleged behavior.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Jay Glazer turned Matt Leinart into a cage fighter................. I got nothin'. Maybe I should read the link. Until then though, a hundred coaches.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just win football games and sign a new contract that works well for the team.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think to blindly ignore this is setting yourself up for disappointment later.

It's easy to say Heath Evans has a hard on against Detroit, thats a given. Or he was looking to say something to get a buzz, but lets face it Suh has not been a model citizen or one in real control of his actions.

I am not going to go out and say I believe it but I am interested in the people that come to Suh's defense. As yet I have not heard a lot of people lining up to defend him. I do want to hear what Schwartz has to say or doesn't say.

I take the a different view of players vs coaches. A guy that isn't a team guy needs to go. If Suh has a problem with the new regime and pulls these stunts he undermines the coaches. A cancer in the locker room no matter how talented they are is still a cancer. Thats use my 2 cents and it's still a leap from what was reported to him being a cancer. I just won't dismiss as Heath Evans being a DB.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anonymous = lying. If you don't have the balls to put your name to it keep your mouth shut.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think to blindly ignore this is setting yourself up for disappointment later.

It's easy to say Heath Evans has a hard on against Detroit, thats a given. Or he was looking to say something to get a buzz, but lets face it Suh has not been a model citizen or one in real control of his actions.

I am not going to go out and say I believe it but I am interested in the people that come to Suh's defense. As yet I have not heard a lot of people lining up to defend him. I do want to hear what Schwartz has to say or doesn't say.

I take the a different view of players vs coaches. A guy that isn't a team guy needs to go. If Suh has a problem with the new regime and pulls these stunts he undermines the coaches. A cancer in the locker room no matter how talented they are is still a cancer. Thats use my 2 cents and it's still a leap from what was reported to him being a cancer. I just won't dismiss as Heath Evans being a DB.

Anyone is a team player in some circumstances and not in some others. If the coach doesn't command respect, most guys aren't going to buy in.

Schwartz is a bum.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone is a team player in some circumstances and not in some others. If the coach doesn't command respect, most guys aren't going to buy in.

Schwartz is a bum.

If this did occur what makes you think it wasn't the GM, Mayhew, making the call not to bench or fine Suh? I think Schwartz was barely able to stay in command of his emotions. He went off half cocked and cost the Lions with his actions. So I feel no great need to defend him, but he had a rift with Mayhew and it very well could have been because of how Suh was handled. But again until he decides to talk we are just left to guess.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris McCoskey just posted an article.

He is refuting the entire Evans story, sort of.

Last year he claims Suh was a great teammate and a true leader. The previous years not so much. He is throwing Raiola, Sims, and Bush's name around as quotes.

McCoskey believes this is just a rehash of the Glazer story earlier last year.

Still want to see what Schwartz has to say.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it, I drive a inner city school bus and when you first start, you better come in hard and let them know whos boss.......Once you gain respect it's easy peasy.....but if you let the players (students) decide who the alpha males are then it's a dirt bag team (bus) for years coming.

Did you just compare driving a bus to an NFL lockerroom? It's a bus bro, a bus.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just compare driving a bus to an NFL lockerroom? It's a bus bro, a bus.

Your right LP, a locker room is easier to control, I don't know what I was thinking.:laugh3:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this did occur what makes you think it wasn't the GM, Mayhew, making the call not to bench or fine Suh? I think Schwartz was barely able to stay in command of his emotions. He went off half cocked and cost the Lions with his actions. So I feel no great need to defend him, but he had a rift with Mayhew and it very well could have been because of how Suh was handled. But again until he decides to talk we are just left to guess.

I don't know specifics of this situation, so I'm not trying to judge. If Schwartz did want to bench Suh and was overruled, honestly, he should have done it anyways. Demand the respect.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was as monumental a douchebag as he is made out to be by this and the Glazer piece someone would have came out with it without remaining anonymous. We see Schwartz getting called a dick, but if was this bad someone would have said something when they went somewhere in FA.

K.J.Ester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) There is an article from M-live today saying that Mosely (Suh's teammate) is refuting it. Evans statement was saying he was trying to be dominant in 2013 and Mosely was at every practice for the year. One of the few Lions who did not miss a practice. He says Suh was never late once. ....... I would trust Mosely over Evans' secret sources.

2) Evans has been caught making crap up in the past to get attention.

3) It has been noted from several sources that Schwartz has a huge ego and is hard to work with. I have a hard time believing a head coach with his ego would allow ANY player show his dominance over him and let that player get away with it.

4) Supposedly from one statement, Suh is out of control and slamming guys around in practice. Another says he has been showing his dominance even over the coach. Yet, Suh was flagged very few times this year and the one personal foul was a play that is legal for O-linemen to do, so I wouldnt put that one as out of control play. It doesnt make sense that he has been able to keep his control on the field but not in practice or in the locker-room.

If a Lions player, or even an ex Lions player was to come out and say he has been out of control and let his name be used, THEN I would give those statements some credence. But knowing that Suh has been the whipping boy for the NFL to use to set examples (even when he doesnt even commit a foul) and knowing he has been the focus of "dirty player" (which I still say is ridiculous) in the recent past, I have to believe this is just Evans trying to stir the pot and get attention at a player's expense. Too much evidence points in that direction and not enough supports what Evans says. Not even the logic when you look at it.