• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Such an inspiring day this has been

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still rather be where we are than where the Heat are heading into 2014-15. Don't be like the Laker idiots around here and live for the past. Just look at where it's gotten their team today.:lol:

Indiana is not even worth talking about next season.. Wade and bosh is back plus they still trying to add a few more parts to the team... Miami can easily be a top 4 team in the east.... What are the pacers doing to get better? The only player for the pacers that showed up in the playoff was lance and he is gone... :whistle:

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. This is where troll threads go. Perhaps, in the future, you can just start these types of threads here and save me the trouble.

As for the Lakers past, it has gotten them to the exact same place that the Pacers are at. Sitting home without the 2014 NBA Championship.

Of course, we can console ourselves with the 16 that the Lakers have won.

Meanwhile, Pacers fans can talk about how they finally got HCA vs. the Heat last year.:lol:

:lol:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, Pacers fans can talk about how they finally got HCA vs. the Heat last year.:lol:
It seems to me that most that fan fare about getting HCA has come from fans of other teams. It makes me wonder where that was in 2004.:lol:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Hurrishit, are you starting trouble again lol?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that most that fan fare about getting HCA has come from fans of other teams. It makes me wonder where that was in 2004.:lol:

16 Championships > HCA in the 2014 Eastern Conference Playoffs:yahoo:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Hurrishit, are you starting trouble again lol?

LOL what the fuck did I do? Just stated the obvious and other are just butt-hurt by it. Bash the Lakers or Heat and get fouled out, but produce an anti-Portland thread like I did last night and it doesn't get touched.:lol:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was ten then, idiot. If I am indeed considered a bandwagon fan, clearly I didn't jump on the right ones, as the Pacers and Nuggets have a combined zero NBA titles. At least I'm able to distinguish myself from the usual bandwagon fan that roots for the team that has their favorite "name recognition player", which is pussification.

Oh, and does anyone else remember when our buddy and resident 45-year-old virgin Jim Doors claimed, without any linked sources, that Kyle Lowry was on the outs with the Raptors because "David Aldridge said so"? Turns out Lowry got more money from Toronto than I expected. Good for him, he deserves it.
All I said was Toronto was trying to deal Lowry at the trade deadline while providing you with proof that they were. Raps knew they could offer him the most this off-season but still weren't sure if that was enough to keep him.

I said nothing about him after the deadline had past.

Try again LoneHurricaneGrangerDij

Last edited by a moderator:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was ten then, idiot. If I am indeed considered a bandwagon fan, clearly I didn't jump on the right ones, as the Pacers and Nuggets have a combined zero NBA titles. At least I'm able to distinguish myself from the usual bandwagon fan that roots for the team that has their favorite "name recognition player", which is pussification.

Oh, and does anyone else remember when our buddy and resident 45-year-old virgin Jim Doors claimed, without any linked sources, that Kyle Lowry was on the outs with the Raptors because "David Aldridge said so"? Turns out Lowry got more money from Toronto than I expected. Good for him, he deserves it.

I have never seen or heard anyone defend themselves from somebody by stating how much their teams suck. Kudos to you young man!

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that a new movie? The Sequel?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even without Lebron, the Miami Heat might be good enough to beat the Pacers. With Gasol joining the Bulls and Phil Jackson improving the Knicks, the Pacers could easily drop to fourth place and be totally irrelevant. It is way to early to be bragging about a shitty ass team like the Pacers who barely made the play offs twice in the last 20 years

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL what the fuck did I do? Just stated the obvious and other are just butt-hurt by it. Bash the Lakers or Heat and get fouled out, but produce an anti-Portland thread like I did last night and it doesn't get touched.:lol:

Not that I need to explain any moderator actions to you. However, this thread is a pure troll thread in which you were not only trolling Heat fans, but you also trolled 2 individual posters.

Your "anti-Portland" thread actually addressed the team and gave basketball reasons to support the opinion you presented re: why the Trailblazers would be 2014-15's most overrated team.

Hope that clears it up for you.:suds:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gee, we got to the conference finals. I'm sure 26 other teams would love to be in the position we're in, 27 now that LeBron left Miami. It never ceases to amaze me how much hate we've drawn simply because the jealous fan think he/she is taking "the high road" by rooting for the known commodity in Miami and trashing the Pacers.

Assuming we re-sign Stephenson (he CLEARLY wants to be here) and unload some excess big man depth, we're sitting pretty. Favorites in the East as far as I'm concerned.

No one is jealous of the Pacers.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny because I was just wondering if the Heat will even make the playoffs in 2015 with their current roster. LMAO

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity Cane - exactly what does the Pacers have right now that the Lakers don't in the terms of championships?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note: The Lakers will win a championship before Indiana in spite of appearances right now