• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

stupid fall weddings

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to go to a wedding this Saturday. Seriously, who has fall weddings.

I hope they get divorced.

My sister-in-law got married on the day of The Game, and I was made to go...I am now divorced.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter's is Saturday. She and soon to be Hubby are FSU Grads...guess who is on a bye week. My ex's whole family and my oldest son are Auburn peeps...Mrs St. vs Auburn looked like no big deal 6 months ago...now not so much. Kickoff is 3:30, Wedding is set for 5:30. DVR's set all over the place. I'm hoping for a state win, so I can annouce it over the mic...Fuck Auburn.

Alabama kicks off at 5...taking my tablet to the reception.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His balls are already in her front pocket.

:dhd:

What Mamba said ^^^^^

From my past experiences w/fall weddings, every groom was/is pussy whipped & their whore wives run that relationship. 3 of them are divorced already & the other 2 are miserable as hell. Moral of the story, DON'T FUCKING GET MARRIED IN THE FALL!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Mamba said ^^^^^

From my past experiences w/fall weddings, every groom was/is pussy whipped & their whore wives run that relationship. 3 of them are divorced already & the other 2 are miserable as hell. Moral of the story, DON'T FUCKING GET MARRIED IN THE FALL!

or people who know you have miserable lives and end up divorced.

:noidea:

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Mamba said ^^^^^

Hmm, there may be some truth to this. I know a couple of people who were married in the fall. One hates life, the other will in 10 years, when he finally wakes and realizes his wife runs every second of his life.

I got married in May, still happily married 14 years later.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My one wedding, had it in the spring. I negged a Saturday fall wedding, first order of business.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If someone in South Louisiana is that self involved to get married during a home LSU game, they better expect empty seats and to be wasting money. You either wait for a bye week or make sure the wedding even if it is an away game is no where near the time of starting kickoff.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course, I'm now no longer married, but still.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wife scheduled our Fall Wedding on a bye week bro. My condolences though...

EDIT: My wife is also a die hard Hokie fan and loves cfb so I am probably the exception to the norm...

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban Weddings!!

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had one last weekend for my old college roommate, Spartan bride and groom. I missed pretty much every game (including most of the MSU one that night, which we all gave them crap for) but it was an awesome wedding, good food and lots of alcohol consumed on my part.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had one last weekend for my old college roommate, Spartan bride and groom. I missed pretty much every game (including most of the MSU one that night, which we all gave them crap for) but it was an awesome wedding, good food and lots of alcohol consumed on my part.

Well either the wife or both of them are fronting, because no true fan would schedule their wedding in the midst of a home game against a ranked team.

Side note: I saw highlights of the game and the stadium looked empty in some areas. Did you watch enough to be able to see if it truly was empty or just appeared to be? It looked pretty embarrassing, but hopefully I'm wrong. I like Sparty.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter's is Saturday. She and soon to be Hubby are FSU Grads...guess who is on a bye week. My ex's whole family and my oldest son are Auburn peeps...Mrs St. vs Auburn looked like no big deal 6 months ago...now not so much. Kickoff is 3:30, Wedding is set for 5:30. DVR's set all over the place. I'm hoping for a state win, so I can annouce it over the mic...Fuck Auburn.

Alabama kicks off at 5...taking my tablet to the reception.

Dang your kids hate you

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with getting married on a bye week is your anniversary will not always be on a bye week, now you gotta take the wife out during football season.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well either the wife or both of them are fronting, because no true fan would schedule their wedding in the midst of a home game against a ranked team.

Side note: I saw highlights of the game and the stadium looked empty in some areas. Did you watch enough to be able to see if it truly was empty or just appeared to be? It looked pretty embarrassing, but hopefully I'm wrong. I like Sparty.

Combine 30 degree weather with rain and a blowout for 3.5 quarters and I imagine most stadiums would look pretty empty....

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...none of you guys saw Good Will Hunting?

Will: I don't care if Helen of Troy walks in the room, that's Game 6!
Sean: Oh, Helen of Troy...
Will: Oh my God; and who are these fuckin' friends of yours, they let you get away with that?
Sean: Oh... they had to.
Will: W-w-w-what'd you say to them?
Sean: I just slid my ticket across the table, and I said, "Sorry, guys; I gotta see about a girl."
Will: I gotta go see about a girl?
Sean: Yeah.
Will: That's what you said? And they let you get away with that?
Sean: Oh, yeah. They saw in my eyes that I meant it.
Will: You're kiddin' me.
Sean: No, I'm not kiddin' you, Will. That's why I'm not talkin' right now about some girl I saw at a bar twenty years ago and how I always regretted not going over and talking to her. I don't regret the 18 years I was married to Nancy. I don't regret the six years I had to give up counseling when she got sick. And I don't regret the last years when she got really sick. And I sure as hell don't regret missin' the damn game. That's regret.
[pause]
Will: Wow... Woulda been nice to catch that game, though.
Sean: [sheepishly] I didn't know Pudge was gonna hit a homer.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with getting married on a bye week is your anniversary will not always be on a bye week, now you gotta take the wife out during football season.

Good point.

I got married on January 31st, 2004: the day before the Panthers played the Patriots in the Superbowl. I have never seen that game, and I never will.

Every anniversary is SOMEWHERE around the Superbowl. Fortunately, it does not appear that the Panthers are in any danger of appearing in the game again.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combine 30 degree weather with rain and a blowout for 3.5 quarters and I imagine most stadiums would look pretty empty....

Makes sense. Highlights were misleading, made me think it was neck and neck the entire game. I was busy watching that atrocity of an LSU game.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my wife's bday is Dec 5th, always around championship saturday. Luckily the big 12 no longer has a title game, and UT's last game this year is thanksgiving.