• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Street Agents, the Godfather and Tidewater 7 on 7 camps, Thoroughbreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow did I just rep TagAndBrag? Well put. Although I do love a good cliche.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya... we need to start taking it one post at a time around here. The bigger it is, the smaller you think.

These threads will really get after ya. There's no "I" in SportsHoopla.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Haha... that bastard made me put down my iPod (and popcorn) and find a real keyboard. That was way more time than I really wanted to donate to some kid running in circles looking for attention.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm still here. Haven't seen anything worthy of response.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike London wears little girl panties.

darksideofthemoon73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You want to see something interesting? Here is Kamara, last season, pre-agents and 7 on 7 trips.

imagefromurl

You tell me how you go from that and being a VT lean to all of a sudden to almost committing to UVA on a trip not even to Charlottesville..

maybe the hoos can answer this question in this thread.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are you set with Fisher? Just askin'.

I have been on the outside looking in on this one because frankly, I don't know much of anything about this rumor. But it seems that you are just picking a fight now Hoo. If you want to bring something concrete to the conversation then that's great. If you want to troll over here, then that's not so great. Eventually you will be ignored and blocked (after you get a ration of shit) much like some of our fellow Hokie posters. Then the people on this board will not even acknowledge your existence and yo will have noone to talk to but Jeffro. I understand that none of this may be true, or some/all of it might be. Noone really knows yet. But you have to understand that we didn't come onto the Hoos board and post this thread..(that would be picking a fight and stoking the fire with you people). Unless you have something to convince us that this rumor is absolutely NOT true, then your rants, raves, and defending of your football team is fruitless.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How are you set with Fisher? Just askin'.
All Hokie, locking up Joel Caleb last year sealed the deal for fisher. The only question now is will he qualify on time or not. There is a chance he will visit Alabama sometime over the next year, but I would bet against that happening. Fisher is very close with Shane Beamer and Joel is basically his brother.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm still here. Haven't seen anything worthy of response.

The funny thing is that everyone thinks these rumors of street agents and godfather's started with Hokies, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. It started with VA Preps and UVA's 247 message board. I believe it was a parent of a player who had some pretty harsh accusations going on with UVA, then some posters on the UVA 247 board started talking about the godfather and how he would lead kids to UVA.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will tell you what, hoosrise.

You get some of the more "in the know" posters on he Sabre to come over here, sign up and discuss this and we can start a thread on a neutral board and discuss it. Conversely, I will go over there and discuss it with them along with some guys here, I am sure ofthe invite is granted.

Let's all be adults about this. If it is true, it is bad news for the state, not just one school, so let's bring it all out, but let's do it together in a discussion, not name calling bullshit on our respective boards.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this was a fun read, lol

VTimHokie85

3rd and 31 Productions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have absolutly nothing to contribute to this thread, but it has made for great reading the last two days at work for me.:ranger:

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Some interesting info:
The building that the 757sportsacademy website uses (A home) in their registration info was forclosed on, owned by Malcolm Watts, who holds a phone number from New Jersey which is also used for multiple organizations throughout town....

The "Academy" was formed about a year ago but the group has been around for a while (Including a Mental Health business).

Just passing it along, the website is still being paid for, it looks like they just took it down (could be a multitude of reasons why).

Take it FWIW

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that everyone thinks these rumors of street agents and godfather's started with Hokies, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. It started with VA Preps and UVA's 247 message board. I believe it was a parent of a player who had some pretty harsh accusations going on with UVA, then some posters on the UVA 247 board started talking about the godfather and how he would lead kids to UVA.

The main shit on VaPreps seemed to be started by HamptonRoads 6, and he is wrong more often than not. As for what was going on @ Wahoos247, the only person that has admitted to having contact with the "Godfather" is coachrobbie. Any other poster that mentions said "Godfather" is just going off of info that coachrobbie has posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.