• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Street Agents, the Godfather and Tidewater 7 on 7 camps, Thoroughbreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hoosrise,

I hope this is making you look cooler in your UVA circles. I really do. Can we move on and get back on topic now, though? You keep talking in circles and repeating yourself like a drunk uncle. We hear your opinion and see that you bring very little to the table. We get it.

Moving on....

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:ss:
Nice try, VTFF. You either know or you don't. You want to get props for being the ultimate 100% source (or 99.9), so don't hedge. Lay it out there, or say you don't know. And like I said, if there is anything serious about any of this, I will personally be the first guy to be very loud about cleaning it up big time, and will insist on some severe punishment. A lot of Hoos have "heard" about various rumored transgression on the VT side, but never anything like this or even close. So it's on you now. You can't rely on VaPreps. As I understand it they took this stuff down.

:ss: Nothing more.

The hoo is just baiting you. I'd ignore him from here on out. Should be easy.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kinda hard to complain when somebody is quoting from the website in question. There's a big divide between that what you guys are doing. For what it's worth, UVA guys actually have respect for CTW, and it's a shame that you guys can't have respect for anyone else. I have some mutual friends with some of the CTW guys, and you need to understand, if it is within your being, that relationships are relationships, and not all or most or any of them are corrupt. There are middle school programs everywhere, and some coaches like this team or that team. It's not that big of a deal. You say somebody is inappropriately influencing, and the others point out opposites. The difference here is specific accusations of corruption. You've got it or you don't. If you don't then you don't have any business promoting a national campaign. And that is what has happened and applauded by many of you. That's why I keep saying - put up or shut up.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be. I'll probably see him working the drive thru tomorrow morning though. Mother fucker I told you 1 creamer, 2 sugar.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Should be. I'll probably see him working the drive thru tomorrow morning though. Mother fucker I told you 1 creamer, 2 sugar.

46, get your cuz under control, or I'll keep going. You are kind of right, that not much new is under discussion but just said in different ways.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ask the same of you.

Actually, I'm just asking for half of that...*

*This is the opinion of Taz_Hokie and does not reflect on the rest of the VT SportsHoopla population.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowns can make lots of people happy. It's why they are called clowns. On the other hand there are chickens, and they usually lay eggs. So everybody is waiting to see if there is an egg, or a chicken at all.

Wat?

I've tried to read this thread like six times... and I still have no fucking clue what anyone is alleging or then alleging we're alleging... or what chickens have to do with it... or how people take their coffee...

WTF IS GOING ON HERE?

GD. I concentrate on work for a week and there's a whole message board war over... what?

Last edited by a moderator:

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually, I'm just asking for half of that...*

*This is the opinion of Taz_Hokie and does not reflect on the rest of the VT SportsHoopla population.

That is actually a good one, in a manner of speaking.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, not worth a ban in my opinion. If you want it done, let me know.

27d307df_Gladiator_thumbs_down.gif

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can go on and on to be the last word. Unless and until somebody has something real, this is crap. And I'll tell you what, if there is anything solid to it, you won't have to find me.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I’m not an “insider” here, but a lifelong fan that faithfully checks in each day for the day’s information. I have ZERO information about terrible human beings manipulating the minds of teenagers, and I will make no such accusations. What I do have, however, is a unique set of experiences that have made it very interesting watching this kid’s mind flop around without his medicine.

Let me tell you what I know:

- If you were really “waiting to hear more”, you would STFU and listen… not muddy the waters by trying so hard to turn a cohesive thread into some kind of argument.

- You clearly didn’t attend UVA. That’s cool. I was accepted to both, attended neither, and got my degrees from a school more selective than both. You have every right to be a uVA fan, it just means that any perceived correlations between your cognitive disarray and a UVA education can be stopped now.

- TheSabre is not an “insider” site; it is a web site where a bunch of lacrosse fans make grammar jokes, discuss the game where they spilled Zima on their ties (and not the 50 other games that week they didn’t care to watch), and accuse each other of being Hokie spies.

- The following are signs of a lack of intelligence: canned responses, repeated words, ill-fitting clichés, and one-sided confrontation. Please keep these in mind when you post, and take more care when grooming this online reputation you desire.

- Speaking of online reputation, that is clearly part of your twofold motivations here. The other appears to be fear of what might be at the end of this tunnel. You definitely don’t know of any wrongdoing here… but you also don’t know that there isn’t any, and that scares the shit out of you.

Here is what I don’t know:

- With what consequence do you constantly threaten posters? Your statements about “you’d better be right” and “making a statement on a board is like your name in a newspaper” are complete bullsh-t. You have to know that, unless you are still talking about online reputation. If that’s the case, and that is what is important to you, then I truly feel sorry for you in real life.

- Do you honestly think you are making some type of point here? You have brought nothing to the table, and your little research effort you tried earlier was pathetic and fruitless. I’m not even sure why you would try that. Jeffro made a realistic point: that if we were accused of the same, we’d be a little upset about it (IF it seemed to be as true as these accusations about the GF and others seem to be). You must realize that VT is a perennial top-15 team that has to develop talent because we have never been a recruiting powerhouse. We lose recruits – commits even – to every sweet-talker in the business. We stomp your asses every year, but then somehow lose 1/3 to 2/5 of the in-state talent to you for who knows what reason. All that is covered in other threads, but my point is this: If you don’t like the information posted, PROVE IT FALSE. Don’t threaten some perceived burden of proof, don’t accuse another program of doing the same, and don’t run around in circles yelling “hit me” to distract others from the issue at hand.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can go on and on to be the last word. Unless and until somebody has something real, this is crap. And I'll tell you what, if there is anything solid to it, you won't have to find me.

thumb_down.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.