• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stephen Curry goes glass, absolutely destroys hotel-room table with golf swing

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly did you think I said that you are taking issue with? I have no idea...you seem confused. Enlighten me, Edonidd.

I can only lead a horse to water...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh christ, I'm dealing with absolute children here.

No, you're on a sports message board where the point is to have fun and have some laughs talking about sports which is just entertainment. If you don't join in, you're just part of the fun for the rest of us.

Why don't you unclench a bit and have some fun? Of course, this may all just be your act.

Guidry79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're on a sports message board where the point is to have fun and have some laughs talking about sports which is just entertainment. If you don't join in, you're just part of the fun for the rest of us.

Why don't you unclench a bit and have some fun? Of course, this may all just be your act.
I don't "act" and I am enjoying myself. I'm hardly "clenched" -- you kids could upset me? such a funny thought -- but don't worry, soon I'll be gone. I just don't find "throbbing and giant members" to be clever humor or funny at all. Nor is it good to say I am wrapped in my panties, which is homophobic and/or sexist. Nor do I idolize sports gods, and I think taking out a golf club and smashing a table is certainly stupid but also suspicious -- I can't imagine any coordinated, sober person doing it "by accident." I can't envision how that could happen. Can you? Some guy defends Steph because he saw him at a sports camp 10 years before and Steph was nice to him! It's so pathetic that I have to laugh! Maybe that was you, or Throbbing Member, or Giant Member, who knows. In any event, have a nice weekend!

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't "act" and I am enjoying myself. I'm hardly "clenched" -- you kids could upset me? such a funny thought -- but don't worry, soon I'll be gone. I just don't find "throbbing and giant members" to be clever humor or funny at all. Nor is it good to say I am wrapped in my panties, which is homophobic and/or sexist. Nor do I idolize sports gods, and I think taking out a golf club and smashing a table is certainly stupid but also suspicious -- I can't imagine any coordinated, sober person doing it "by accident." I can't envision how that could happen. Can you? Some guy defends Steph because he saw him at a sports camp 10 years before and Steph was nice to him! It's so pathetic that I have to laugh! Maybe that was you, or Throbbing Member, or Giant Member, who knows. In any event, have a nice weekend!

You sound like the kind of guy who doesn't laugh at fart jokes.

Guidry79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like the kind of guy who doesn't laugh at fart jokes.
Probably the first thing you've said that I agree with. Tell me you are not an adult, I beg you. Please be 12 or 13.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the first thing you've said that I agree with. Tell me you are not an adult, I beg you. Please be 12 or 13.

I have kids older than that. Hell, I have underwear older than that. And farts are still funny.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't imagine practicing your golf swing in your room on a road trip, not realizing after a few swings you have maybe moved back a couple of step and then accidentally catching the glass overhang of a table on your follow through? You have a very limited imagination.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is suspicious?

Yeah, you figured it out. Steph actually murdered a prostitute and the table got broken in the process. He used the golf story as a cover.

Cmon man.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In MY day, we had real comedy! Oh that Jack Benny was a riot! And Henny Youngman..."take my wife...please!" Hilarity!

Guidry79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You on the other hand are obviously the life of the party.
I wouldn't be caught dead at one of your parties. Stupid dumb jock humor, I gave that up in junior high. And we don't tell fart jokes, or fart out loud, at mine. But have fun at it, there are plenty of idiots around who will tink your fart jokes are wit at its finest. Go for it!

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be caught dead at one of your parties. Stupid dumb jock humor, I gave that up in junior high. And we don't tell fart jokes, or fart out loud, at mine. But have fun at it, there are plenty of idiots around who will tink your fart jokes are wit at its finest. Go for it!

You don't fart out loud? You must be a private tutor.

See! I just laughed at a bad pun, all because it was about farts. Funny!

Guidry79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't fart out loud? You must be a private tutor.

See! I just laughed at a bad pun, all because it was about farts. Funny!
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

A pun is a joke exploiting the fact that the same word or sounding word can have multiple meanings.

I would think somebody throwing around words lij sophomoric would at least have a general idea what a pun was. That will teach me to make assumptions.

And I would add more fart jokes here, but I'm afraid they would stink.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, interesting. Tell me, when you break glass, is it always "lots of it"? Think very carefully before you answer, use every ounce of brainpower. Let me help. When I break "a glass" there is actually -- not much glass. When someone breaks a chandalier, well, that is certainly a lot of glass. You see, the "amount" of glass broken is actually in proportion to the amount of glass in the original object! That's actually "how it works." And Steph broke a boatload of glass!

There is a lot of glass when something made of glass gets broken. This is because when a glass breaks, it tends to break into many pieces. Some bigger shards that can be easily seen, some smaller ones that are harder to see and some really tiny ones.

Additionally, have you ever seen a glass table? Those are usually pretty large panes of glass...so yes, if one glass table is broken, it means a lot of glass.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my you're one of those. This is gonna be fun.

This guy is showing himself to be an unentertaining troll just looking to argue. We already have one of those in Hurricane...I'm thinking we don't need 2.

Hurricane has tenure so....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is showing himself to be an unentertaining troll just looking to argue. We already have one of those in Hurricane...I'm thinking we don't need 2.

Hurricane has tenure so....

No need to ban this guy, we're having fun with him!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a world class athlete, but you don't need to be one to understand the arc of the swing.

Charles Barkley was a world class athlete. You ever see his golf swing?

Just because an athlete is world class in one sport, doesn't make him world class in all of them.