• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stephen Curry goes glass, absolutely destroys hotel-room table with golf swing

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, if you completely trash a hotel room on purpose. That makes you a douchebag.

That was the post I was replying to. That poster made it under the context of believing that Steph intentionally trashed the place.

Gotcha. So it's more of a blanket statement than pertaining to this particular situation.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha. So it's more of a blanket statement than pertaining to this particular situation.

Well, it is now... since it turned out that Curry didn't trash the room on purpose.

The point was just refuting the original poster with whom I was replying to. It looks silly at this point, but I felt it was worth doing. Smashing up a hotel room for the sake of it, is not something that should be defended by saying; "Well, other basketball players are out partying and sleeping around!"

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it is now... since it turned out that Curry didn't trash the room on purpose.

The point was just refuting the original poster with whom I was replying to. It looks silly at this point, but I felt it was worth doing. Smashing up a hotel room for the sake of it, is not something that should be defended by saying; "Well, other basketball players are out partying and sleeping around!"

If you haven't already, read some of the other gold in this thread from another poster. His logic is unbelievable in determining that Curry in fact trashed the room.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except that I knew from the start Curry didn't trash his room on purpose. Does not fit his character. Yet, others were claiming he was some sort of despicable person because of what he did in the room. My post defending Curry was 100% valid. The OP and others were attacking the wrong guy. There are plenty of sleezy athletes out there. They need to find one that deserves their attacks.