• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a little bit, yeah,

They bring in 2 Shit kickers, that were not even competing with Boz.....
Just smoke and mirrors.

Burns is one of Tomlin's boys.....
And we all know Tomlin's boys get preferential treatment.

Not one bit surprised. Tomlin's MO

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They bring in 2 Shit kickers, that were not even competing with Boz.....
Just smoke and mirrors.

Burns is one of Tomlin's boys.....
And we all know Tomlin's boys get preferential treatment.

Not one bit surprised. Tomlin's MO
oh i agree when i heard who the kickers were u knew it was BS.........
burns is a tomlin guy , lets watch him get trashed tommorow
After that press conference, ive turned on tomlin

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: only now???
yeah, only now. He can get me back. Im skeptical that thers better out there
hes 123-65-1
12 years, on 2 seasons at .500, all others winning seasons.
superbowl winner. ( i dont buy the cowhers players argument)

But hes just an idiot the past few years. So fn indignant too. Like hes gods fn gift of football. Sorry mike thats bill bellichick, and he comes to town tommorow and owns your ass

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never have been a Tomlin fan...but I don't think there is anyone available out there that would be much better. besides the Rooneys would never get rid of him anyway.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never have been a Tomlin fan...but I don't think there is anyone available out there that would be much better. besides the Rooneys would never get rid of him anyway.
no they could lose out, hes staying,

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, only now. He can get me back. Im skeptical that thers better out there
hes 123-65-1
12 years, on 2 seasons at .500, all others winning seasons.
superbowl winner. ( i dont buy the cowhers players argument)

But hes just an idiot the past few years. So fn indignant too. Like hes gods fn gift of football. Sorry mike thats bill bellichick, and he comes to town tommorow and owns your ass

He has no control over his team.....the inmates run the asylum.
His, along with his coordinators, game plans, decision making, and adjustments are non existent.....
I don't give a fuck what his regular season record is........

ARE YOU FUCKIN READING THIS TERRY........

Fuck his regular season record, this is the CITY OF CHAMPIONS not the city of mediocrity.
Tomlin is the issue, and any mother fucker that can gain control of the zoo is a fresh start!!!!!
And the Steeler way......it's running the ball!!!! No matter how many times it fails, you keep pounding the rock. Don't poach about the Steeler way, when you have no fuckin clue....the Steelers less the NFL in rushing by miles. Look it up, we lead, not by a couple hundred, we're talking thousands of yards....And not just a couple years, since the existence of this team. Fuckin Steeler way, fuck off, get a clue. Dumbass.
The team hasn't evolved??? This team passes far too much, but in a passer friendly league, they are passing. Ben is the last of the gun slinger QBs....you gonna win and loss with him. But, but HE is your best chance any day of the week.....Because once he's gone, it's done. Mother fuckers will beg, Piss, cry, and bitch with what comes with the life after Ben....so get off the guys dick. 25 fuckin years between Qb's that did shit on this team.....I promise you, the snow flakes and pussy bitches won't last that 25 years.

Rant over......:D get fucked

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no they could lose out, hes staying,

And I'm telling ya dude, the whole leave Dobbs thing in at the Oakland game.....
It was a planned screw job by Tomlin, only it backfired in his face.

My take,
He was impressed when Dobbs went in for Ben and threw for a first down a few games back.
He wanted Dobbs to replace Ben. Only like everything else Tomlin touches it turned to shit.
Tomlin blamed dated x-Ray equipment.....bullshit. If your QB is on the field, you know the results of bullshit x-Ray.
He wanted to see if Dobbs could get it done and replace Ben. Your QB is standing on the sidelines, in uniform, moving with little discomfort......Tomlin made the choice to leave Dobbs in.....Not the x-Ray equipment being dated.

Mark it.....This will come out in the press after the season ends.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm telling ya dude, the whole leave Dobbs thing in at the Oakland game.....
It was a planned screw job by Tomlin, only it backfired in his face.

My take,
He was impressed when Dobbs went in for Ben and threw for a first down a few games back.
He wanted Dobbs to replace Ben. Only like everything else Tomlin touches it turned to shit.
Tomlin blamed dated x-Ray equipment.....bullshit. If your QB is on the field, you know the results of bullshit x-Ray.
He wanted to see if Dobbs could get it done and replace Ben. Your QB is standing on the sidelines, in uniform, moving with little discomfort......Tomlin made the choice to leave Dobbs in.....Not the x-Ray equipment being dated.

Mark it.....This will come out in the press after the season ends.
i totally agree with you. that x-ray thing was pure bs, media even reported otherwise, crap whats his name, i just woke up, not pomp, either way a really reliable beat guy...........

it did backfire, and was dumb as shit

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has no control over his team.....the inmates run the asylum.
His, along with his coordinators, game plans, decision making, and adjustments are non existent.....
I don't give a fuck what his regular season record is........

ARE YOU FUCKIN READING THIS TERRY........

Fuck his regular season record, this is the CITY OF CHAMPIONS not the city of mediocrity.
Tomlin is the issue, and any mother fucker that can gain control of the zoo is a fresh start!!!!!
And the Steeler way......it's running the ball!!!! No matter how many times it fails, you keep pounding the rock. Don't poach about the Steeler way, when you have no fuckin clue....the Steelers less the NFL in rushing by miles. Look it up, we lead, not by a couple hundred, we're talking thousands of yards....And not just a couple years, since the existence of this team. Fuckin Steeler way, fuck off, get a clue. Dumbass.
The team hasn't evolved??? This team passes far too much, but in a passer friendly league, they are passing. Ben is the last of the gun slinger QBs....you gonna win and loss with him. But, but HE is your best chance any day of the week.....Because once he's gone, it's done. Mother fuckers will beg, Piss, cry, and bitch with what comes with the life after Ben....so get off the guys dick. 25 fuckin years between Qb's that did shit on this team.....I promise you, the snow flakes and pussy bitches won't last that 25 years.

Rant over......:D get fucked
Excellent posts Psych... I agree 100%

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just more smoke and mirrors...…

Looking like no Conner again as well.
Pissed off Patriots, lost to 2/10 Raiders who dumped most of their talent...I would not bet the farm on the Steelers chances today...never mind that on his worst day the Hoodie can outcoach Tomlin

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok that should make a big difference, maybe blind Gronk with the glare off their black jerseys...
Hope & a prayer that some "swag" gives them a boost of confidence.

Hopefully the coaches are wearing their "swag" or else we'll see the same results lol.