• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanford will win

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dixon was hurt at Arizona. He tried to play vs Arizona State on the ACL and initially looked good on a long TD run. He tried to cut on another run and crumpled. They managed to finish that win but list next three

you got it the other way around.

Hurt it vs ASU at home.....went to Arizona on a Thursday night, as #2 team in the country, went down and we ended up losing the rest.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was Arizona claiming credit for breaking him. They were proud the broke Clemens and Dixon

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also from ROb, someone asked...."Heard Mariota tore his ACL." Rob response. "He did not tear his ACL."

Yes we know Rob, the rumor is his MCL. It is sorta frustrating he hasn't just come out and said, "MARIOTA does NOT have a torn MCL."

But someone pointed out that he hurt his knee in the first half vs UCLA, came back in secondh alf with a brace and never ran the ball once in the second half? Not sure if I recall him not running at all or very limited in the second half.

But don't see how he could have even injured during yesterday since yesterday was a walk through.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stahp_it.jpg

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was Arizona claiming credit for breaking him. They were proud the broke Clemens and Dixon

he ultimately went down vs Arizona, but the original injury started vs Arizona State, he shouldn't have played on it but did and it cost him in Tucson.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also from ROb, someone asked...."Heard Mariota tore his ACL." Rob response. "He did not tear his ACL."

Yes we know Rob, the rumor is his MCL. It is sorta frustrating he hasn't just come out and said, "MARIOTA does NOT have a torn MCL."

But someone pointed out that he hurt his knee in the first half vs UCLA, came back in secondh alf with a brace and never ran the ball once in the second half? Not sure if I recall him not running at all or very limited in the second half.

But don't see how he could have even injured during yesterday since yesterday was a walk through.

Yeah that's why I'm actually believing the rumor. Very clear about ACL but won't answer question when asked about MCL.

The football gods hate us

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's why I'm actually believing the rumor. Very clear about ACL but won't answer question when asked about MCL.

The football gods hate us

dude.....damn this....when I initially read your post I thought nothing of it, but thought I would go and see where this rumor started. And you might eb right, everyone on twitter close to the program is being so damn sketchy and bouncing around on this MCL topic it is is maddening. WTF. If he did, just tell us, what is going to be the difference? Unless Oregon tries to play him on a torn MCL?????????? which could be fucking catastrophic if true and he injures it into a torn ACL.

But I don't know, I texted someone I know down in Eugene who might have some answers, im sure they aer still asleep so I will wait to hear back.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's not sounding good at all. Stupid that they won't say it if true.

Guess we will know when/if he plays tonight.

I remember taking a huge breath of relief when Dixon made that run only to have the season end before our eyes a few plays later. So won't know until he runs and cuts

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's not sounding good at all. Stupid that they won't say it if true.

Guess we will know when/if he plays tonight.

I remember taking a huge breath of relief when Dixon made that run only to have the season end before our eyes a few plays later. So won't know until he runs and cuts

yeah and honestly, I hope coaches would learn from Dixon. Look, im all for wins, but Mariota COULD stay one more year, lets not ruin his season or career by pushing this, IF its a true injury. I could see them palying him on a torn MCL, but limiting his runs, basically saying NO running only if avoiding sack and by under no circumstance should you take a hit....of course tonight we play the most physical defense of the year..

I don't know, I still think it is BS started by some FSU or Bama dude...But IF its true, lets not play him, get that thing healed and trust DAT, Marshall, Tyner and a backup QB just capable of just managing prevention of disaster.

Don't risk playing him and this thing turning into season ending.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I can absolutely see us playing him as a decoy to keep Stanfords defense honest, and Mariota without legs and just his presence and arm strength is better than our backup QBs.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It apparently started on a local radio show after it was leaked from practice.

Bama and FSU have nothing to gain by a rumor

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad for Mariota personally if true. Dixon was a lock for the Heisman when he went down. Looked like it was Mariota's to lose this year too.

Of course UDud and USC will be quick to jump on the "no nattys no Heisman" bandwagon again.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what radio show?

Makes me think this is false, where I heard the rumor started was someone posted on facebook he heard this from his boss who has a friend that knows Scott Frost.......so much "sources" there for it to be fake. Wondering if the radio show has any cred.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad for Mariota personally if true. Dixon was a lock for the Heisman when he went down. Looked like it was Mariota's to lose this year too.

Of course UDud and USC will be quick to jump on the "no nattys no Heisman" bandwagon again.

I said it I think during UW game. The only thing stopping Oregon from a natty and Heisman is if Mariota went down, and I even mentioned that this year felt very similar to 2007 with Dixon....Son bitch...But hopefully these rumors are nothing more than to maybe mess with Stanfords head.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Was just a tweet to Rob saying that's where they'd heard it. Hard to nail down patient zero

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Was just a tweet to Rob saying that's where they'd heard it. Hard to nail down patient zero

will be upset with Rob if this thing ends up true and he has been dancing around the question.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, claiming it must be Bama or FSU is just dumb and kind of highlights his general delusion.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Mariota isn't 100 percent, you Ducks had better not lose to Stanford.

I've no wish to see Bama face FSU.