• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spring Training 2024

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where I just don’t understand them. They obviously are smart to get to where they are, but why did they basically put all of their eggs in the television basket? They are so risk adverse with salaries but made a dumb business decision because they were afraid a dude was going to buy the station and make the Sonics the primary team.
Ya it doesn't add up to me. I guess being smart in one are of business doesn't making you smart in other areas of business. I am just spit balling because I can't figure out how they got so stupid so fast. Was Lincoln the real genius behind all this?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya it doesn't add up to me. I guess being smart in one are of business doesn't making you smart in other areas of business. I am just spit balling because I can't figure out how they got so stupid so fast. Was Lincoln the real genius behind all this?
No idea. But I’m really wondering what Griggs does? Stanton and the FO get a lot hate but totally forgot about her until yesterday when some caller mentioned it. We know the delegated baseball decisions to Jerry, but by title they delegated money decisions to her.