• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla's Most Storied Program Tournament - (3) USC vs (6) Alabama

Who has a more storied program?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC doesn't play FCS teams tho it is something to be proud of

Always had mad respect for USC for scheduling touch OOC.

You guys don't fuck around. This year is a bit of an anomaly. I get that.

Wish we were kinda good when we played you in '06 and '07. Sorry we sucked when you were at a peak.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always had mad respect for USC for scheduling touch OOC.

You guys don't fuck around. This year is a bit of an anomaly. I get that.

Wish we were kinda good when we played you in '06 and '07. Sorry we sucked when you were at a peak.
Not just a matter of good or SC peaking when we played the home and home. You guys had Callahan as your coach. If anyone empathizes or understands what its like having Callahan as A coach its A raiders fan. The guy was atrocious. He had the ability to coach teams out of wins

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These SEC boys have an answer for every time someone calls them out on their weak OOC scheduling. Their weak scheduling has gone on so long, they've all become masters of spin...right up there with ESPN.

They play one decent FBS team as part of their OOC schedule and the other three are cupcakes. And usually the one decent FBS team is, was or anticipated to have an average year. For instance, Michigan had it's problems brewing for a while, it was no secret, Alabama anticipated Rich Rod's firing and figured they could catch the Wolverines on a downturn so they scheduled 'em.

Wisconsin same thing, Bret Beilema headed for Arkansas, Tide rushes in to schedule the Badgers, hoping to catch them on a change of system. West Virginia, same thing...coaching change.

Alabama would never have scheduled the Trojans if they knew the Trojans were going to recover so quickly from NCAA sanctions.

1unWthRtNnzkA.gif

Btw, the USC vs Alabama game was only finalized a few months ago, and we just finalized Florida St for 2017 a couple of weeks ago.

So, based on your historical version of our scheduling, it must mean USC is in for some bad years. It is USC, so I think we may have heard the last of "7 win Sark", but "8 win Sark"?

Tough luck guys, terrible news.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1unWthRtNnzkA.gif

Btw, the USC vs Alabama game was only finalized a few months ago, and we just finalized Florida St for 2017 a couple of weeks ago.

So, based on your historical version of our scheduling, it must mean USC is in for some bad years. It is USC, so I think we may have heard the last of "7 win Sark", but "8 win Sark"?

Tough luck guys, terrible news.
I think the SC Alabama game may be the game of the year right off the bat in 2015. Two top tier traditional teams. Both of which are pulling the top recruiting classes. I'm excited as A fan . A lot of talent will be on the field my only concern is we will be transitioning at QB

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the SC Alabama game may be the game of the year right off the bat in 2015. Two top tier traditional teams. Both of which are pulling the top recruiting classes. I'm excited as A fan . A lot of talent will be on the field my only concern is we will be transitioning at QB

It's like a bowl game in September if both teams come in highly ranked, and/or are playoff contenders this year. I bet it'll be one of the most watched games of the year and will probably rival many of the nonBCS bowls in viewership.

I just hope we don't lose and then go 3-8.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like a bowl game in September if both teams come in highly ranked, and/or are playoff contenders this year. I bet it'll be one of the most watched games of the year and will probably rival many of the nonBCS bowls in viewership.

I just hope we don't lose and then go 3-8.
Its going to have the feel of a bowl game. And in the end be very beneficial to both schools.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have ya been tck :suds: i thought you were taking dooms place voting for SC since he's gone missing
I'm good homie. :suds:

Well, it was your constant bitching that swayed my vote to the dark side. I thought bama fans bitched a lot :dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good, he'll be starting this year and playing in every game he's not kicked out of for leading with his helmet.

SECC.0.gif
The speed and positioning are there. If they can work on his form and angles get that impact more upright.he seems to have the potential to be explosive and quite impressive.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say this, but everybody plays cupcakes. And yes, that includes the Pac 12.

Oregon plays Eastern Washington and Georgia State this year. Both teams weren't even FBS all of 2 years ago.

Oregon State plays Weber State and San Jose State

Washington plays FCS Sacramento State and Utah State and........ Boise State

Washington State plays Portland State (FCS) and Wyoming. And supposedly a shitty Rutgers.

UCLA plays UNLV.

USC plays Arkansas State and Idaho

Arizona..., don't laugh, plays UTSA, Nevada, and UNA in their brutal OOC schedule

Arizona State plays Cal Poly (who the fuck is that?) and New Mexico

Everybody plays shit opponents to bring in the cash. Amazing how shit looks when you step back and really look at yourself from the inside....?

USC was supposed to play A & M but the pussies pulled out like a limp dick, so they scheduled Idaho