• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sportshoopla members I apologize for lonegranger

Max

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been banned from almost every NBA forum on the internet. Even our forum, which basically has no rules had to boot him.

Admins beware, he will(at some point) attempt to destroy this great place. He should be monitored carefully.

Best of luck.

Sincerely, AS.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apology not accepted. You must pay tribute. Meet at the sacrificial alter at midnight.

Max

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apology not accepted. You must pay tribute. Meet at the sacrificial alter at midnight.

You have our sacrifice. It's your choice what to do with them.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granger doesn't like delusional Kobe Kids and Bandwagon LeBron Slurpers... of course, who can blame him.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poor fella obviously has some deep seeded mental issues.

It's unfortunate that he has been banned from 2 different forums in the past month, so I hope he receives the help he needs before he ends up getting banned from here.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another dumb thread about someone you might not like, this should be kept private, between the mod or administrator, just PM them, no need to sound like a snitch. Good thing this ain't prison or you would be fish food :lol:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another dumb thread about someone you might not like, this should be kept private, between the mod or administrator, just PM them, no need to sound like a snitch. Good thing this ain't prison or you would be fish food :lol:

My point exactly. This dude has 22 posts and is already whining. To presume that our mods can't decipher trolls on their own is absurd. Hey, Max, stop being a bitch and contribute something worthwhile.

Max

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't shoot the messenger. I'm looking out for you guys.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even read what that nerd said. He should be embarrassed though for letting someone get to him like that. Watch out for that OP Max, he has stalked me at every sports board I have ever gone to. No joke, man.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poor fella obviously has some deep seeded mental issues.

It's unfortunate that he has been banned from 2 different forums in the past month, so I hope he receives the help he needs before he ends up getting banned from here.

Which forums were these? Lets hear 'em, lol.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't shoot the messenger. I'm looking out for you guys.

I see you're familiarizing yourself with the down vote function. We don't need your help, bro. The mods take care of trolls. You're new, you'll figure it out.

Max

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even read what that nerd said. He should be embarrassed though for letting someone get to him like that. Watch out for that OP Max, he has stalked me at every sports board I have ever gone to. No joke, man.

Yeah I stalked you. I remember begging you to PM me selfies... Oh wait... that was you.

Max

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you're familiarizing yourself with the down vote function. We don't need your help, bro. The mods take care of trolls. You're new, you'll figure it out.

Seems unnecessary to insult me for giving you guys a heads up. I'm not doubting your mods, just trying to help. There's no need to be so sensitive.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems unnecessary to insult me for giving you guys a heads up. I'm not doubting your mods, just trying to help. There's no need to be so sensitive.

Fair enough.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all - if the the mods in here are like the ones that run the politics room - Don't count on anything of value happening.

Second of all - If he bothers you that much -leave him alone and put him on ignore. Starting threads attacking the guy only makes it worse

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all - if the the mods in here are like the ones that run the politics room - Don't count on anything of value happening.

Second of all - If he bothers you that much -leave him alone and put him on ignore. Starting threads attacking the guy only makes it worse

:agree: it also makes us Laker fans look bad, snitching & bitching in front of everybody IMO