• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soooo.... Where does Le3-5 collude to next year?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he go to the West and deal with GSW, HOU, or SAS?
And he's not going to play for Boston.
NYK aren't good enough.
Getting harder and harder to stay in CLE as the #1 option.
MIL, MIA, or PHI would be logical choices, but PHI has the money to spend, not to mention quality talent where LBJ doesn't have to carry the load.

A lot might depend on how the Sixers finish this season.
Even the draft order gives us an idea on how teams are going to improve, especially if LAL pick goes to PHI, it might depend on where the BRK pick is...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYK aren't good enough.
MIL, MIA, or PHI would be logical choices, but PHI has the money to spend, not to mention quality talent where LBJ doesn't have to carry the load.

Even the draft order gives us an idea on how teams are going to improve, especially if LAL pick goes to PHI, it might depend on where the BRK pick is...

been saying he'll wind up on the 6'ers' roster. guess we'll see if i'm right...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not? If he wants a ring...he's going to have to deal with them eventually. He's going to go to whatever team he feels gives him the best chance to beat those teams. Regardless of which conference they are in.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He goes to the Lakers, help cement his claim as one of the game's all time greats by helping to turn that team around.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs, Lakers, Sixers, Spurs. One of those 4 IMO.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He goes to the Lakers, help cement his claim as one of the game's all time greats by helping to turn that team around.

Lakers radio color commentator Mychal Thompson said more or less the same thing this morning before the Lakers game today.

He said: Lebron isn't coming by himself. So it's a matter of Lebron talking to another max guy and saying "Let's go to LA and change some fortunes around." He said that such a move would move them up to the #2 team in the West and that they'd be tapping the Warriors on the shoulder and saying "Hey, remember us? We're back." lol

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers radio color commentator Mychal Thompson said more or less the same thing this morning before the Lakers game today.

He said: Lebron isn't coming by himself. So it's a matter of Lebron talking to another max guy and saying "Let's go to LA and change some fortunes around." He said that such a move would move them up to the #2 team in the West and that they'd be tapping the Warriors on the shoulder and saying "Hey, remember us? We're back." lol

Lebron and another max contract player make just about any team a contender. But not necessarily good enough to beat the Warriors.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeFerry goes to Lithuania to dominate the big baller league next year

Proving once again he's better than MJ

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wants to stay in the East it should be Philly. West I'd say Lakers , SA is an option but then he wouldn't be able to control the team because of Pop

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my warped twisted sense of humor, I would lmfao if LBJ went to Golden State.....

remembering all the shit the LeBron/Cavs fans posted about Durant going to Golden State.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYK aren't good enough.

He should just join the Warriors.
Durant can pitch it to him after James picks him #1 for his All Star team.

P.S. I hadn't seen @RobToxin post when I wrote this.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should just join the Warriors.
Durant can pitch it to him after James picks him #1 for his All Star team.

P.S. I hadn't seen @RobToxin post when I wrote this.

Vet min?

If he did, it would seriously test how many on here view the importance of championships.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vet min?

If he did, it would seriously test how many on here view the importance of championships.
No chance of this happening ever ever ever but if it did, the league would void the deal.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to see the slippage with Lebron man. He's still great, but some of his advanced defensive numbers are hideous. It would be toughh to pull off, but if the Lakers so happened to get a combination of 2 guys(Bron, George, boogie), it'd sure make it fun, and very competitive, but not a threat to eliminate the Warriors next year.
The way I see GS, is the rest of the league has to wait until they either get tired from all the trips to the Finals, get injured, have cap problems, or get old

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to see the slippage with Lebron man. He's still great, but some of his advanced defensive numbers are hideous. It would be toughh to pull off, but if the Lakers so happened to get a combination of 2 guys(Bron, George, boogie), it'd sure make it fun, and very competitive, but not a threat to eliminate the Warriors next year.
The way I see GS, is the rest of the league has to wait until they either get tired from all the trips to the Finals, get injured, have cap problems, or get old

I don't know. The Warriors struggle a bit against long, athletic teams.

You throw Lebron and another max FA on a team like the Lakers or Sixers who are young, long and athletic...it could be very interesting.

Same with Minny and with Jimmy Butler already there, they probably don't even need another max FA to come with Lebron.

GSW would likely still be favored, but I don't think it would be as prohibitive as it is now.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look at the man.

Who has the biggest ego to have ever walked the earth since time began? Right LeBron.
He knows that his 3 & 5 record is like an anvil around his neck grounding his legacy

Trust me, this bothers the shit out of him.

His next move will be all about the rings. Nothing else is even close.
I don't see him being a part of any "projects" He is going to join an active contender.

If he does not go for an active contender than expect some pre deal collusion that Lebron would set up
with other players.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter where he goes ...ESPN will describe it as the most incredible move in sports history.

Just click on that link below and behold the graphic that launches. ESPN has Lebron floating out into the galaxy as if he was transcending both time & space. Their love affair with him is beyond comprehension.

That graphic is how a 6 year old would see their sports hero.

LeBron's path to 30,000 points

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. The Warriors struggle a bit against long, athletic teams.

You throw Lebron and another max FA on a team like the Lakers or Sixers who are young, long and athletic...it could be very interesting.

Same with Minny and with Jimmy Butler already there, they probably don't even need another max FA to come with Lebron.

GSW would likely still be favored, but I don't think it would be as prohibitive as it is now.

What would be interesting is Lebron telling the Cavs' he's going to walk or they can facilitate a sign and trade. It would open him up to a bunch of other teams that weren't available in Free Agency.

Minnesota - for Andrew Wiggins and fillers
Milwaukee - S&T with Jabari Parker and Malcolm Brogdon, fillers