• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooo....., When has Nebraska EVER relied upon Texas Talent?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god can we kick Red Iowa Nebraska's non-AAU ass out of the conference? Their fanbase acts similar to a girl who isn't over her ex. You talk a lot of shit about your ex, but you still talk about them... too much. How many years has it been? Go back to the Big XII, both conferences would be better for it.

Please Texas take her back!!! She only left because she thought you were going to leave her!

You know, the juvenile preemptive breakup.

We would leave, but we keep kicking your ass.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with Harbaugh?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. You sips have some obsessed ex-rivals...

View attachment 99923

NEBRASKA is the creepiest stalker school ever.
We cannot go a day without some backwards looking Husker thread started about Texas.

Yes, Texas beat Nebraska every single time we played a season game in the Big 12.
That sucks, and it must anger them to no end.

But, move on already. It was 2010. Get some professional help with the obsession.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of energy being wasted over two schools that only played each other 14 times in their entire history.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hired a guy from Nebraska. He's a rare one that doesn't follow Nebraska Football.

And he drinks pops

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this thread has become perfect.

Much like Ptolemy who put together an Earth-centric universe, Texas fan will forever put forward a Texas-centric view on anything. Everything. Ever.

The only hope I have is that when Trump is Prez, he'll put up the Wall at the Oklahoma border.[/QUOTE]

If this happens, every intelligent American would want to jump over that wall and move to Texas you big dummy.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god can we kick Red Iowa Nebraska's non-AAU ass out of the conference? Their fanbase acts similar to a girl who isn't over her ex. You talk a lot of shit about your ex, but you still talk about them... too much. How many years has it been? Go back to the Big XII, both conferences would be better for it.

Please Texas take her back!!! She only left because she thought you were going to leave her!

You know, the juvenile preemptive breakup.

Sorry, but she's a washed up has been with no potential in her future. No recruiting base, non AAU school, not very good at basketball, no tv market, and has no future in football. She's basically the ex girlfriend that got super fat and still lives with her parents.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right about Dr. Tom and the S&C program. Osborne was a great, great coach. Pure class and graceful in victory or defeat. It was a privilege to play against his teams. And the Nebraska S&C program had a knack for taking a corn-fed kid and working is ass off 2-3 years before he got a shot at starting. But damn, when that kid finally started he was 20%-30% stronger and more athletic than anybody who was desperately trying to block him, tackle him or catch him. I know for a fact Oklahoma emulated the Nebraska training in our weight program.......and it paid off big time. I just wish we were still playing each other every year on Thanksgiving Day. I miss freezing my ass off in Lincoln sitting in a sea of red.

yeah well..Switzer was the biggest ass ever and the Boz was the dirtiest player ever in college football.

damn I miss those teams and years.

still have a copy of bootleggers kid in my office

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but she's a washed up has been with no potential in her future. No recruiting base, non AAU school, not very good at basketball, no tv market, and has no future in football. She's basically the ex girlfriend that got super fat and still lives with her parents.

End/thread........

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have a pretty good women's bowling program from what I hear.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with Harbaugh?

Per most Michigan fans:

soon..... very soon, ALL will become Harbaugh.....

..... as the world slowly, but inevitably approaches a state of....

........HARBAUGH!

Your pee is already maize..... your poop will soon be blue.....

..... it's not just a craze..... Jim will rule the world too!

:harbaugh:

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a cherry picked bull shit thread. Here is the truth about your history. You've had 114 First team All-American football players in your history. Broken down by state they were from...

Nebraska - 39
Texas - 10
California - 6
New Jersey - 5
Ohio - 4
Florida - 3
Illinois - 3
Iowa - 3
South Dakota - 3
Arizona - 2
Hawaii - 2
Michigan - 2
Nevada - 1
Wisconsin - 1
Tennessee - 1
Colorado - 1
Kansas - 1
Pennsylvania - 1
Minnesota - 1
Oklahoma - 1
West Virginia - 1
Oregon - 1
Indiana - 1
Washington D.C. - 1
Louisiana - 1
Missouri - 1

10 of the greatest players to ever play for your program were from Texas. More than any other state other than your own by a pretty decent margin. You're welcome to stay the fuck out though, since they are overrated and you don't need them. I'm sure your coaching staff thinks you are dumb though.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey sooner here is your list too but only doing since Stoops took over since this shit takes too much time.

Oklahoma - 13
Texas - 7
Nevada - 1
Georgia - 1
Louisiana - 1
South Dakota - 1

Out of 24 All-Americans 7 were from Texas. Yep, don't need this state at all for your program...

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point. That's not an ideal candidate for Big XII expansion... may as well take Cincinnati if they promise to fire Tuberville. We should have taken Mizzou... :L Delany

We would leave, but we keep kicking your ass.

1-2 against Brady Hoke with your one large victory coming due to our star player getting injured. 45-17 was the only ass kicking and that was us beating on you...

Only competed for conference titles when OSU was banned and Michigan was down. Won 0 of them

One blowout loss to an 8-6 Wisconsin team

Stripped of AAU status because Michigan and Wisconsin don't tolerate frauds.

Incompetent AD fired a 9 win coach to hire one from "PAC 12 Super Power" Oregon St.

You belong in the AAC. Like SMU, your sun has set.