• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooo....., When has Nebraska EVER relied upon Texas Talent?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. That's not an ideal candidate for Big XII expansion... may as well take Cincinnati if they promise to fire Tuberville. We should have taken Mizzou... :L Delany

1-2 against Brady Hoke with your one large victory coming due to our star player getting injured. 45-17 was the only ass kicking and that was us beating on you...

Only competed for conference titles when OSU was banned and Michigan was down. Won 0 of them

One blowout loss to an 8-6 Wisconsin team

Stripped of AAU status because Michigan and Wisconsin don't tolerate frauds.

Incompetent AD fired a 9 win coach to hire one from "PAC 12 Super Power" Oregon St.

You belong in the AAC. Like SMU, your sun has set.

I think you mean Nebraska was 2-1 against Brady Hoke

Nebraska won
2012 23-9 in Lincoln
2013 17-13 in Ann Arbor

I can turn that around since you mention Hoke
Michigan beat up on Pelini 45-17 in Ann Arbor. Pelini, a known choke artist especially in games on the road.

Has Michigan competed for a conference title since there was a conference title game? Has Michigan been to the Conference Title Game?

Don't worry, in 2018 Nebraska will make its third trip to Ann Arbor since joining the B1G, whereas, Michigan has only traveled to Lincoln once.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you mean Nebraska was 2-1 against Brady Hoke

Nebraska won
2012 23-9 in Lincoln
2013 17-13 in Ann Arbor

I can turn that around since you mention Hoke
Michigan beat up on Pelini 45-17 in Ann Arbor. Pelini, a known choke artist especially in games on the road.

Has Michigan competed for a conference title since there was a conference title game? Has Michigan been to the Conference Title Game?

Don't worry, in 2018 Nebraska will make its third trip to Ann Arbor since joining the B1G, whereas, Michigan has only traveled to Lincoln once.

so it begins, pretty soon the husker fans will cry that Michigan always gets their way, they run the conference, etc.....