• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some thoughts

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said already, I'm giving Canada some time before I start having a meltdown over his play calling again. There were so many issues through the first four weeks that I just don't think anyone knew what we had to work with. I think we should use our other two backs a lot more. Ball just isn't clicking with this line. He expects too much from them.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say. I'm more and more convinced that Ryan Groy needs to be replaced permanently, and in fact, I still would like to see them work on someone else at center so that we can get Frederick in at LG. If we can get Frederick and Wagner lined up next to each other I think we'll at LEAST have one side of the line that can deliver. Right now I don't see how Wagner is going to step back and take on an outside rush, he has to pivot first just to avoid running into Groy half the damn time. If Groy can't learn to get his pads low, what the hell are we doing leaving him on the line? I'd bet money that Voltz would at least be able to fight his man to a draw, and that'd be an improvement.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur.