• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SO

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, anyway - Loser was crying to the police because the builder had big rigs that would push Loser's snow piles away from my lot directly towards the Loser household - half way up a light pole. The cop said he didn't care if the builder push the snow against Loser's house and buried him. In spring, Loser had an attorney send the builder a letter saying that the builder was breaking the law for not doing the final grading on the property. The attorney got his ass in trouble because he worked for the same real-estate company that sold the builders new houses - big conflict of interest right there. The builder did the final grading weeks later and installed sod in my yard. That night we got like 14 inches of rain and mud slid a small distance on Losers grass. So Loser got what he wanted after all. The builder had to re- sod a portion of Loser's yard. I have a video tape of Loser parking in front of my yard and twisting and his feet the fresh laid sod as he walked. I confronted the dumbass and he pulled his hit me and I'll sue you speech. I was only in my house for three months and Loser sold his house and moved on. Loser moved to my cousins neighborhood and started his shit there. Loser then moved out of state and many folks came looking for him for unpaid bills after Loser move on. My new neighbor bought Loser's house next door and told me he tore out his surround sound system off the walls, and took all the light fixtures. Loser refused to give my new neighbor the garage door openers for the house, so they had to buy a new garage door opener for safety reasons. Loser told the new neighbors that the privacy fence and deck were new, but they were over 14 years old and needed to be replaced within a year of purchase. I am sure glad to be rid of that bozo.