• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SO

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my grandma has got to have the most hillbilly redneck neighbors in all the land. This asshole parks his big rig right behind my grandmas driveway. I asked him to move it up months ago and he did and that lasted about a week and now it is back. She is 78 and has a hard enough time backing out as it is.

He is a "biker' which IMHO bikers are huge fags. He parks his bike on the sidewalk.......... because why not its his and only his. He stacks cut tree branches against my fence and pushed it all in an and now its pushed in and bent. I could go on but you know me I don't like to complain.

On the forth he was shooting artillery off till the cops came and shut him down at one AM. He was shooting them off like ten feet away from my bedroom window.

Its all building and I don't want to get into a altercation with him, I know how fast I can blow up. I just feel like he is being a douche just to be a a douche.

I don't feel like I should have to tell you "Hey don't park your big rig behind my driveway" I feel like adults should have a firm grasp on common courtesy. I don't feel like I should have to explain to him dont fuck up my fence.

That White Trash and proud mother fucker

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part about the artillery shells has me rolling right now. Shit that's funny.

That's a quality plorst by you HP.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I know, its one thing if I was lighting them off that would be fine. But the fact its him.

Its like Eddie from Christmas vacation but much much worse.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have one neighbor and even they are whistling distance away. Good peeps that I've always gotten along with.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HP you should have just stood in the window butt ass naked and watched the fireworks display.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao THIS YEAR FOR SURE!! !

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HP, I am trying to figure out if the guy is parking across the street, or is he parking in front of your house and blocking your driveway?

I had a neighbor from hell once and I will type the story later - off to the pain control clinic now...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HP, I am trying to figure out if the guy is parking across the street, or is he parking in front of your house and blocking your driveway?

I had a neighbor from hell once and I will type the story later - off to the pain control clinic now...

going to the bar at 1 in the afternoon?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solution,

Give us the number to your local police.

Tell us what the complaint is.

The number won't be yours.

You can claim plausible deniability, because you really did not call the police, and you won't know who did.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He parked on the opposite side of the street but almost directly behind our driveway

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My neighbor from hell was named Larry the Loser for many reasons. I bought the lot that my house sits on over 20 years ago. Loser got mad at me from the start because I wouldn't sell the lot to him for his dream swimming pool idea. I had to cut the grass on the lot, and Loser made sure the lot was full of cans and broken bottles. I once showed up to cut the grass only to find out that Loser was using my property for a used car lot - right smack in the middle of a neighborhood - I told him to move the cars or I was calling the police - the other neighbors were pissed at Loser but thought he had my permission to open a car lot. When the lot was staked for the excavators, Loser ripped up the stakes - so I paid the surveyors 3 times to have it re-staked. On the day the excavators showed up to dig, Loser had at least 6 cars (no plates on them) parked in front of the lot on the street so the excavator couldn't access the lot from the street. I called the City Administrator that I knew and the police ticketed Loser for each of the unlicensed cars and Loser was told he couldn't park any cars in front of my lot from 7am - 7pm Loser was told he couldn't impede on commerce with in the city.
-More Later

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry is no longer in our lives, I am not sure where he lives now - more to post, but later as I am watching NCAA BB.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loser had a teenage son, I'll call him Ljunior. Well, Ljunior wrote profanities on my foundation which had a fresh coat of white water sealer on it. Ljunior and another neighborhood troublemaker was caught throwing rocks at a closed cab trenching tractor. After the exterior was build, but the windows weren't in, Ljunior and friends tossed hundreds of dirt clods into the inside of my house which I cleaned out. During construction, Loser filled the large hall-away dumpster in front of my house twice - we traced serial number codes for a surround sound system purchased from NFM to Loser. Of course most of the dumpster was filled with junk. Part of the construction took place over the winter months. Loser had full sized truck with Jeep sized snow plow blade on it. Loser would drag snow from all around the neighborhood and pile it in front of my lot. I caught him in the act and approached him and he said, "Hit me and I'll sue you!" I called the police again and he was ticketed for blocking multiple driveways with snow while plowing. The cop told Loser that he was getting arrested if he plowed city streets again. The cop told me that they received many complaints from around the area about Loser, but didn't know who was plowing in those driveways until I called on Loser.

More later - computer is acting up

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loser had a teenage son, I'll call him Ljunior. Well, Ljunior wrote profanities on my foundation which had a fresh coat of white water sealer on it. Ljunior and another neighborhood troublemaker was caught throwing rocks at a closed cab trenching tractor. After the exterior was build, but the windows weren't in, Ljunior and friends tossed hundreds of dirt clods into the inside of my house which I cleaned out. During construction, Loser filled the large hall-away dumpster in front of my house twice - we traced serial number codes for a surround sound system purchased from NFM to Loser. Of course most of the dumpster was filled with junk. Part of the construction took place over the winter months. Loser had full sized truck with Jeep sized snow plow blade on it. Loser would drag snow from all around the neighborhood and pile it in front of my lot. I caught him in the act and approached him and he said, "Hit me and I'll sue you!" I called the police again and he was ticketed for blocking multiple driveways with snow while plowing. The cop told Loser that he was getting arrested if he plowed city streets again. The cop told me that they received many complaints from around the area about Loser, but didn't know who was plowing in those driveways until I called on Loser.

More later - computer is acting up

Loser fuckin' with yourn internet connection?

Last edited: