• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So....

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We probably need to go 3-1 the last 4 weeks to get into the playoffs... and even that isn't assured....

We can drop the game in Seattle... (Maybe they will have nothing to play for at that point and be on cruise control)

We HAVE to beat the 49'ers the last game of the season...

It all starts this week... have to take care of the Rams...

That's not as easy as it sounds... need to play better than we did against the Eagles...

We have a shot...

but its a real, real long one at this point.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd how they set us up both times this season playing the 9ers and Hawks back to back both times.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, seems unlikely. That being said, this team has had a much better season than I thought they would. Even if they were to drop their last 4, their records is still better than I thought it would be. I think they most likely split their last 4 and go 9-7.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think we need to go 4-0 at this point. Every game is a must win. Carolina is one of the best teams in the NFL and the worst I can see them going from here on out is 2-2. People act like those two Saints games are already losses, but I think that's ridiculous.

The Niners will probably go 2-1 at worst before they play us (10-5). We have to be rooting for Seattle next week. If we beat the Rams, Titans and Seahawks (in their house)....highly unlikely, but if...we'd be 10-5. We'd then HAVE to beat the Niners.

The Niners aren't losing to ATL or TB. They aren't that kind of team. They slaughter the turds of the NFL. Their struggles come against elite to very good opponents.

Basically, we have to be a game ahead of SF I think to get that second wild card. We are crap out of luck with tiebreakers against them.