• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So who wins the Pac-12 in 2018?

So who wins the Pac-12 in 2018?

• Total voters

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at that USC game and he only got traction after USC was up big and put it in neutral which always means the other team is going to score a couple times and get close. Clay doesn't have the killer instinct to keep his foot on the gas .Hopefully he learns from games like that. K. Tate is a great athlete but no touch or ability to just sit back and beat you just throwing. He was throwing to three WRs in high school who will be NFL WRs which made him look like a better passer than he was.
:susp:

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC will always be in the mix because they get the cream of the crop when it comes to west coast recruits.

That's because they sit smack-dab in the middle of the best West Coast recruiting grounds. And they are willing to pay more.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Lasley WR
Deonte Burnett WR
Adoree Jackson CB/Wr
Well come on now. He never played with Lasley and Jackson. They were gone after his sophomore year, and he didn't start until his junior year. Burnett was gone after his junior year.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well come on now. He never played with Lasley and Jackson. They were gone after his sophomore year, and he didn't start until his junior year. Burnett was gone after his junior year.

He played with them I just can't confirm his completions were to them I can't find stats for those games he played as a freshman (looks like garbage time). He still had Cj Pollard , Bryan Addison,Kobe Smith Max Williams his final year all three or four star players WR or TEs. That's an ungodly amount of talent to have as receivers for a HS QB.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played with them I just can't confirm his completions were to them I can't find stats for those games he played as a freshman (looks like garbage time). He still had Cj Pollard , Bryan Addison,Kobe Smith Max Williams his final year all three or four star players WR or TEs. That's an ungodly amount of talent to have as receivers for a HS QB.
I can't find that he actually played as a freshman, and his sophomore year was all garbage time (7/9, 2 TDs for the season passing). That's a pretty solid lineup of potential, but I don't think you can fully say that's the only reason he looked good. He was a consensus 4* player. He has a ways to go, but man, if he can focus on improving his accuracy this offseason, he could be Lamar Jackson light.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find that he actually played as a freshman, and his sophomore year was all garbage time (7/9, 2 TDs for the season passing). That's a pretty solid lineup of potential, but I don't think you can fully say that's the only reason he looked good. He was a consensus 4* player. He has a ways to go, but man, if he can focus on improving his accuracy this offseason, he could be Lamar Jackson light.

I saw him play against my old High school a few times (same league) . Dude was throwing to a lot of talent that was wide open. Its not that he can't get better as a passer but he didn't have to be precise most of the time because teams were so worried about him running the receivers would be crazy open when he stopped and threw.
It's a rare thing when a talented runner can also be a great passer.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on all of those schools contend for conference championships and Utah hasn't
When did TCU win the BIG 12 (and no it doesn't count when the conference ignores tie-breakers and calls you co-champ)? And the last time Ok State won it was what 2011? And that was with being on equal ground recruiting wise. Whit's problem is he pushes his guy's too hard, too deep into the season and they fade.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on all of those schools contend for conference championships and Utah hasn't
but but but, the only purpose of college football is to send fresh meat to the NFL apparently.