• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So which is it?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stinkin' thinkin' over here...

So, it's apparently obvious to everyone that OU has one of the easiest paths to the playoff...or so we hear.

If that's the case, then why is it for the past 2 weeks we're on upset alert? And this is when all of the so-called "experts" as EsecPN have us at the top of their "power rankings"?

I mean, we can't have it both ways here...do we have an easy schedule, a cakewalk as it were? Or are we playing quality teams for the most part from here on out?

Damn, we have a 5 game swing in 6 weeks starting this weekend and 3 of the opponents are currently ranked in the top 25!

IF we make it through this 6 week stretch unscathed and healthy, I really don't see anyone stopping us this year.

What say you?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's some pot holes but this team should either run the table or go 11-1 at worst. The "experts" at espn want Oklahoma to lose so bad they can't stand it. That's why they're constantly on upset alert. That's how I want it though. I want these guys playing with a chip on their shoulder. Just like they did all the way through the 2000 season.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just hope this weekend unfolds like this.
OU over TCU
LSU over auby
Ole miss over Bama
Miss St over aggy
Mich st over huskers
Zona over ducks

Only downside is miss st and ole miss will probably leap frog everyone to 1&2 respectively.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just hope this weekend unfolds like this.
OU over TCU
LSU over auby
Ole miss over Bama
Miss St over aggy
Mich st over huskers
Zona over ducks

Only downside is miss st and ole miss will probably leap frog everyone to 1&2 respectively.

:agree:

It won't be that maybe some of these SEC West teams were overrated. Ole Miss and State will be the best ever. The homerism from Espin is just over the top. As Occupant said every one of the hypocrites has OU in their top 4 but they are on upset alert every week. They keep hoping for it to happen. I just want to see teams like KSU and Baylor continue to win and give us some higher ranked opponents for later in the year. The one team that Espin has given any credit to in Big XII was Tech and Coach Bro. See how that is working out:lol:

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and if Bama losses by 21 which for the record I think they are gonna destroy Ole Miss, but if they lose they will only fall 3 spots in the polls. USCe had to lose two games to fall from the top 25 and win one more and they will be right back in. How far does Auburn fall if LSU beats them? Do they just change places in the polls? On a related subject how does that 24 point win over Tennessee look now?

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and if Bama losses by 21 which for the record I think they are gonna destroy Ole Miss, but if they lose they will only fall 3 spots in the polls. USCe had to lose two games to fall from the top 25 and win one more and they will be right back in. How far does Auburn fall if LSU beats them? Do they just change places in the polls? On a related subject how does that 24 point win over Tennessee look now?

We skrong den.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was scrong? Did I get the pronunciation wrong?

I always thought that the 'K' offered an even more "primal" visage.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN hates Oklahoma because Bob tells it the way it is about the SEC, then backs it up.
They hate that and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it when we keep winning.
It rains on their little SEC parade.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC's not Skrong ! Bob says so.