• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So...TCU/WVU fans...

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta tell you, if I had some guy tell me he's a better hire because he went to a certain school because of it's conference affilations, he'd be the last person I'd hire....

you are as dumb as a box of rocks and have continually proved it in this thread.

Again, Props!~

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol!

That would definitely explain a great deal of the dumbassery.

Welcome to the Hoop Sir!

I shall own you here just like I tapped that ass over at Disney. GIDDY YAP!!!!

considering how often it's been tapped on this thread alone, it's got to be getting pretty loose, doncha think?:laugh3:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta tell you, if I had some guy tell me he's a better hire because he went to a certain school because of it's conference affilations, he'd be the last person I'd hire....

you are as dumb as a box of rocks and have continually proved it in this thread.

Again, Props!~

is has nothing to do with who i hire. its about the power of your degree. people in the west are now a lot more familiar with colorado because of the p12 move. theres going to be a lot more colorado alums coming from the west from now on as compared to the east. its really as simple as that.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know that john was tebowobama over at Disney don't you

LOL now thats funny. but you forget how bad i trash urben & the SEX

so something quite doesnt add up there

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, you can hit johnny boy over the head will all the facts you want, he will still argue until he is blue in da face...

and you would argue that gravity doesnt exist if it fits your b12 argument

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is has nothing to do with who i hire. its about the power of your degree. people in the west are now a lot more familiar with colorado because of the p12 move. theres going to be a lot more colorado alums coming from the west from now on as compared to the east. its really as simple as that.

do you really believe all ths shit that you spew or do you just throw it out there to see if it sticks???

I'm guessing the latter.....

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you really believe all ths shit that you spew or do you just throw it out there to see if it sticks???

I'm guessing the latter.....

are you really this dumb or do you do it just to screw with me?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope, I'm just pulling da strings.

it's just too easy to make you dance like a monkey.....

well its hard to educate a bunch of idiotic homers.

only with b12 fanbases do you get this BS that fanbase size, market size, & academics dont matter

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really?

i guess that explains how the b10 managed to poach your conference.....

You prove how much of a dumbass you are with each post. B1G had to settle for sloppy seconds with Nebraska just to save face after Texas and Notre Dame told the Big 10 no.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit, how old are you? Corporations do not give 2 shits what conference your alma mater is in, you dumb fuck. What matters is who you know, first and foremost. 2nd, the school itself matters, not the conference. As a Texas alum, I would always get the nod over a CU alum any day of the week when it came to getting a job. It has nothing to do with conference affiliation, it just has to do with Texas being a more prestigious university.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exes, give it up.

john just can't and will never undestand why BIG 12 fans weren't that perturbed when CU left.

hs is in his own little dream world just like a certain other poster....

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You prove how much of a dumbass you are with each post. B1G had to settle for sloppy seconds with Nebraska just to save face after Texas and Notre Dame told the Big 10 no.

really???? texas to the b10???? is that speculation or documented fact.....

sorry but the b10 has standards and we wont accept a school that demands a handjob just for being in the same conference as you.....

and then theres the whole texas tech trash & you being an island that comes with it.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, how old are you? Corporations do not give 2 shits what conference your alma mater is in, you dumb fuck. What matters is who you know, first and foremost. 2nd, the school itself matters, not the conference. As a Texas alum, I would always get the nod over a CU alum any day of the week when it came to getting a job. It has nothing to do with conference affiliation, it just has to do with Texas being a more prestigious university.

corporations hire? jesus get a grip

it comes down to the interviewer and you better hope he knows about your school. it has nothing to do with CU & texas sharing academics but how familiar people in your region are with colorado & texas and how many alumni colorado has in your area. because believe it or not those things can affect your job opportunities down the road depending on where you live. if you really dont get this then you are as stupid as they come.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exes, give it up.

john just can't and will never undestand why BIG 12 fans weren't that perturbed when CU left.

hs is in his own little dream world just like a certain other poster....

now you are just being an idiotic homer

do you think the average person living on the west coast is more familiar with CU boulder or mines???

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is terrible...Who the fuck cares about Colorado or anything their fans have to say? Your degree and where it came from stop mattering after you make your initial entry into your chosen field. You then rely on the reputation you've built and your ability to network. Your best bet for your school affiliation to pay off is your older alums are now the bosses and throw you a bone. I seriously doubt Texas alums are hiring Oklahoma and Iowa St grads over Stanford grads because of conference affiliation anymore than Stanford grads are hiring Arizona St grads over Texas grads.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably don't give a shit about either, but a degree from Mines is a helluva lot more valuable than one from CU and if you think otherwise, you don't know squat

and their football team is much more entertaining then are da buffs.

man, that has to hurt.:laugh3:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably don't give a shit about either, but a degree from Mines is a helluva lot more valuable than one from CU and if you think otherwise, you don't know squat

and their football team is much more entertaining then are da buffs.

man, that has to hurt.:laugh3:

are you idiotic?????? thats my fucking point you dimwit. my point is is that when you are on the west coast and you ask around to rank csu, cu, northern colorado, mines, & oregon academically the list will most likely go like this

1. colorado
2. oregon
3. csu

maybe enough people know about mines to pass CSU, but this is what i mean by being familiar with other schools through athletic conferences.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is terrible...Who the fuck cares about Colorado or anything their fans have to say? Your degree and where it came from stop mattering after you make your initial entry into your chosen field. You then rely on the reputation you've built and your ability to network. Your best bet for your school affiliation to pay off is your older alums are now the bosses and throw you a bone. I seriously doubt Texas alums are hiring Oklahoma and Iowa St grads over Stanford grads because of conference affiliation anymore than Stanford grads are hiring Arizona St grads over Texas grads.

dude thats what im saying, and sports are a great way to do that. by saying hey you went to CU too??? yeah thats a big boost as CUs alumni base in the west is only going to get bigger. and its the same if your school routinely plays the big name schools in the west. its a great conversation starter.

business's spend millions on tailgates & football games in attempt to get their name out their, entertain their workforce, & entertain clients.

yeah people give me shit for having 5 teams, but a big reason why i have so many teams is that growing up as a kid i could see all these teams play because my dad would work a business trip into them and take me along. ive seen first hand how intertwined some of these white collar companies & college athletics are and it even extends to the blue collar work force as well

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you idiotic?????? thats my fucking point you dimwit. my point is is that when you are on the west coast and you ask around to rank csu, cu, northern colorado, mines, & oregon academically the list will most likely go like this

1. colorado
2. oregon
3. csu

maybe enough people know about mines to pass CSU, but this is what i mean by being familiar with other schools through athletic conferences.

Mines is one of the top Petroleum Engineering Schools in the country. Anybody worth their salt will know this, but I guess that is something that escapes you.

I'm guessing you haven't even lived in Colorado over 10 years if that long...:L