• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So now we have no defensive stopper

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's actually been our best dman down on the farm this season.

He might be but at this point he is nothing more than AHL org depth since the Pens called up their prospects first. Which I am glad they did, the only way he makes it now if all the prospects crap the bed in the NHL while they are here and needed.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be but at this point he is nothing more than AHL org depth since the Pens called up their prospects first. Which I am glad they did, the only way he makes it now if all the prospects crap the bed in the NHL while they are here and needed.

I would rather see the prospects as well, but if we went strictly on merit, he should be the 1st one to get the call. Kind of like Alex Grant the previous 2 seasons.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather see the prospects as well, but if we went strictly on merit, he should be the 1st one to get the call. Kind of like Alex Grant the previous 2 seasons.

With the way he is playing I wouldn't doubt at some point the try and move him for a pick or bottom 6 need at the end of the season.

I can imagine a team will need a d-man at some point come trade deadline.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way he is playing I wouldn't doubt at some point the try and move him for a pick or bottom 6 need at the end of the season.

I can imagine a team will need a d-man at some point come trade deadline.

Watch him shine on the Ducks like Lovejoy & Grant.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch him shine on the Ducks like Lovejoy & Grant.

LOL good point.

Scary to think of the d-men the Penguins drafted or traded away that are in the NHL right now playing well.
One that was drafted but didn't sign due to an injury that is forgotten about is Jake Muzzin.

Then Strait and dealing Morrow last year now looks like a smart move. He might end up an NHL d-man for the Bruins but being traded twice like that makes you wonder if they see a big deficiency in him?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL good point.

Scary to think of the d-men the Penguins drafted or traded away that are in the NHL right now playing well.
One that was drafted but didn't sign due to an injury that is forgotten about is Jake Muzzin.

Then Strait and dealing Morrow last year now looks like a smart move. He might end up an NHL d-man for the Bruins but being traded twice like that makes you wonder if they see a big deficiency in him?

I just wish we could call these guys up to increase their trade value before we deal them. Guys like Morrow & Grant should've at least had a chance to play and show their worth before they were dealt away IMO.