• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
34t5r0k.gif

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey y'all...

the poster formally known on rival's as stanfordgt has landed :D

looking forward for some good pac (stanford, duh) and mlb (go giants!) threads...

oh yeah... BEAT CAL!
If you haven't already, come join in the convo on the PAC12 thread.

We've already locked 3 PAC12 thread versions (All at 10K posts) and are less than a 100 posts away from starting v5!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

gatorhaus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newbie here from Rivals for about 5 years. Never post on the site but visit ever day just to keep up with the bullshit. Have been an active member on several sport sites and hope to do so here.
Same here Reb. I've posted more here in the past few days than I did in 3 months overs on the popes board.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing is that threads here are not constantly locked like over there. That place is uptight......and completely overrun with idiot trolls.
pretty much. I won't talk shit about the mods too much, as I haven't really had a problem to cause me to think one way or the other. But when AR started shutting down shit-talking threads against Oregon, by A....singular...Washington fan.... I lost a LOT of respect. What fanbase there didn't deal with some shit-talking?!?!?! I think if you intend to be a moderator of a CFB board, it's best if you've developed some thicker skin.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much. I won't talk shit about the mods too much, as I haven't really had a problem to cause me to think one way or the other. But when AR started shutting down shit-talking threads against Oregon, by A....singular...Washington fan.... I lost a LOT of respect. What fanbase there didn't deal with some shit-talking?!?!?! I think if you intend to be a moderator of a CFB board, it's best if you've developed some thicker skin.

There was DEFINITELY a lot of favoritism toward certain people and certain fanbases while others were fair game 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing is that threads here are not constantly locked like over there. That place is uptight......and completely overrun with idiot trolls.
Threads here get locked at 10k posts, but that doesn't really happen too often. Spam thread will be deleted, and sometimes threads will be merged to different forms. But, you really don't have to worry about any thread you start being locked.

gpcocks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with the current board software that I know about. Zoom in/out is about all I can think of but that enlarges everything.

Sooner, you appear to be one of the resident gurus of this forum. I have seen mention of home boards in some discussions. Are there sportshoop home boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.