• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did you Rivals folks find this site?
One of our people found it, and spread the word...forget who it was, but TT did a good job of letting people know about it.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of our people found it, and spread the word...forget who it was, but TT did a good job of letting people know about it.

I followed the exodus with several others . If not mistaken it was lead by @TemptressToo
I see. This site was started up after the ESPN boards went to crap, so most of us understand how much it sucks having to leave and adjust to a new site.

I've joined many sports sites over the years (even Rivals), and this one has been the best IMO. The mods do a good job of not letting a bunch of goons run the place. Sure, there are a few a-holes like on every site, but the majority here are easy to get along with. Y'all seem like a good group from what I can tell, hope most will decide to stick around. :suds:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You planning an ESPN/SportsHoopla raid on their site?
0zHzHEe.gif

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you mean trolls, yes. But Ghost did start the site well before ROBUST...
Yeah, and I'm glad that I left when I did. That place was troll heaven. :L

And you'd have a better chance of getting into Fort Knox, than getting any avy approved there.

Status
Not open for further replies.